A Drunk Classic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theedge111

Refugee
The Edge from the Blender article also says that Crumbs From Your Table "Is Actually the only song we've ever successfully worked on when we were completely pissed. Totally drunk. Around the kitchen table with acoustic guitars, slurring away."

I need to hear this song more than ever now November 23rd wont come soon enough!!!

That's one thing I've always loved and respected about U2 - their complete sense of honesty! :yes:

I mean, how many other people would have been that honest as Edge was?

Now, I'm really intrigued to hear this song too.:hyper:

YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING I CAN FEEL....:love:

Looking forward to hearing it. I've gotta mate nick-named Crumbs, and he's convinced this is HIS song! He only likes U2 up to AB tho, so hopefully this album will get him back on board.

Earnie Shavers said:

Well, at least it's not a $10 note firmly stuffed up the nose for the recording of the entire album.

:yes:

Anyway, after reading Edge's quote, this is the song I'm really curious about hearing.

Drunk or not, Bono is a beautiful poet. . .

I just caught the Johnny Cash tribute and Bono looked quite enebriated as he toasted the man in black, but he sounded as profound as ever.

i am going nuts!! my dads best friend used to be one of the top executives at universal who owns interscope (u2s american distributer) and he sent me atyclb a week before it came out. he works for dreamworks now so i guess ill have to wait till it comes out! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

RickFly said:
i am going nuts!! my dads best friend used to be one of the top executives at universal who owns interscope (u2s american distributer) and he sent me atyclb a week before it came out. he works for dreamworks now so i guess ill have to wait till it comes out! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

My roommate's boyfriend works for a branch of Interscope and he's trying to get me an advanced copy of HTDAAB. But part of me doesn't even want it. After this long wait, I deserve to go to the record store and buy a copy on November 23rd. It was be a lovely moment.

Back
Top Bottom