A Day in the life of the Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bugo

Acrobat
Weird, Phenominal, Intriguing, Insightful, Hilarious?

I thought all these things when I saw it for the first time on Channel 4 (British Television) this Weekend.

What about the rest of the U2 fanatics out there?

It's one of the funniest U2 things I have ever seen! I never knew Edge was such an extrovert. Did they show the whole thing over there? If so, hopefully a complete version will show up on YouTube. It will be a crime of this never ends up on a DVD, at least as an Easter egg.

"And now we have learned that the Edge falls asleep while watching the SciFi Channel." :lol:

I laughed throughout. It just proved that edge really does have a great sense of humour!

Rachel D. said:
It's one of the funniest U2 things I have ever seen! I never knew Edge was such an extrovert. Did they show the whole thing over there? If so, hopefully a complete version will show up on YouTube. It will be a crime of this never ends up on a DVD, at least as an Easter egg.

"And now we have learned that the Edge falls asleep while watching the SciFi Channel." :lol:

The whole thing is on Youtube! Just search for A Day In The Life of The Edge!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom