A day in the life of The Edge...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooropa man

Refugee
Didn't know exactly where to post this but here it goes...

Remember that Bono was going around filming The Edge while they were in Miami sometime in Nov. of last year? Well, they are gonna air that tomorrow on that new Al Gore channel.... CURRENT. Check you local listings. They said it was going to be an all day thing. Just thought I share this info. with my fellow members. :wink:

are you kidding? what does the edge have to do with global warming??? i swear sometimes i really believe that mr gore is a little off his rocker

europop2005 said:
are you kidding? what does the edge have to do with global warming??? i swear sometimes i really believe that mr gore is a little off his rocker
Nothing. Al Gore started the Current network, but the channel really nothing to do with him or global warming. The entire channel is sort of like YouTube on TV. The programming basically consists of viewer-created content, little short videos about all kinds of things, sent in and aired. And then every once in a while, you get something slightly more professional, like Bono's video.

^ Sadly after waiting around for all of Edge's videos I got hooked into it.
There are some really good pods and some really bad pods. I like the late at night ones. :up:
Ex: Some ex-Marine demostrated waterboarding and now I have better knowledge of it.

^Yeah, spacing out the Edge pieces was a great idea by the network. For the last few days, it's been my "background tv" when there's nothing else on

Back
Top Bottom