A 2004-05 Unofficial Tour Plan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
woot, new orleans gets a show! but why would the go from tampa to new olreans back to atlanta then back over to st louis? seems a little rediculous

Last edited:
Fun thread, bono_man2002, but I must say --- I hope to god they never play the L.A. Coloseum again. Too huge. I had fairly decent seats in '87 and the band looked like ants. I could live with Edison Field or Dodger Stadium.

Haha, I got a kick out of your intinerary. One thing - UB stadium is too small for a band of U2's stature to play in; they would have to be at Ralph Wilson Stadium (where the Buffalo Bills play).

Gonna risk it being a bit cold (and possibly snowy in one case) by putting Chicago, Denver and Salt Lake City - all uncovered stadiums I think, so late. :eek: Was already freezing in NYC when Bruce played Shea this year at around the same time you have Yankee Stadium slotted! And looking at Europe, April is quite chilly in a lot of those places. This is why I think they're gonna do arenas first if they start in September.

senrab said:
Haha, I got a kick out of your intinerary. One thing - UB stadium is too small for a band of U2's stature to play in; they would have to be at Ralph Wilson Stadium (where the Buffalo Bills play).

yeah, it is fun to dream - they have never played the Ralph, or any other stadium in Buffalo, so it really is a dream. Closest stadium they played was in TO for ZooTV and Popmart.

We can keep our fingers crossed (I live 15 min. from the Ralph, I definitely have mine crossed!)

Back
Top Bottom