92.9 WBOS (Boston)...All U2 all day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jenn121

The Fly
For anyone who can pick up this station, they are playing nothing but U2 from 11 this morning until 9 at night. Just thought I'd share!

I won't get to hear it
but still cool

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

<----- only lives 2 hours away

I wish I could pick up that station, especially since I'm not that far... the closest I get to Boston stations is WAAF, and that's only in Worcester.

And the station doesn't have internet broadcast either.
frown.gif
But it's still a great way to celebrate St. Patty's Day.

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

I requested "Ground Beneath Her Feet" and though they didn't put me on the radio, they did say "That was for Jenn in Stoughton". It's been great listening all day...

why doesn't this radio have a live webcast?

<--- extremely jealous of you Bostonians

Arrow in LA is broadcasting a concert soon (7:30) it's probably Boston for a 3rd time

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Wow, you guys are lucky!
In the LA area, 95.5 KLOS is going to be playing The Unforgettable Fire today at 5pm, pacific time. They will be playing the entire album, along with commentary by avid U2 fan JJ Jackson.
Better than nothing!
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by Jenn121:
I requested "Ground Beneath Her Feet" and though they didn't put me on the radio, they did say "That was for Jenn in Stoughton". It's been great listening all day...

I heard that
smile.gif
Cool!

Oh btw, Mbi16, i think it starts at 7:20, not 7:30....*shrugs*

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

I was driving from New Hampshire (home) to New York (school) and I caught this. U2 for hours...it was great!

-Mike

It's 8:15, looks like I am catching the very tail end of the marathon.
frown.gif
But, it sounds like they are playing Elevation from Boston (I was there!!!
biggrin.gif
)

I was thinking of posting this too Jenn, but never got to it. It's neat to hear people calling in for requests!

------------------
"There's a lot of real rubbish going on about new music & old music, can I just say we play U2 music? Is that OK?" - Bono, Us Festival 5/30/83

Were you the one who called and requested Mofo and Lemon along with Wire? If that was you, I heard you! They didn't play Mofo but they did play Lemon though.

Back
Top Bottom