8 DAYS, A WEEK...U2 SOUL INSANITY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spanisheyes

Forum Moderator, The Goal Is Soul
Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, and Berlin
I'm sitting here numb from the fact that I just saw U2 on Sunday in Las Vegas, and then 2 days later, I'm buying the Boston DVD of the Elevation Tour before the tour has even ended. Someone please tell me that this is all for real.

Also, I wanted to say hello to all the amazing Interferencers I met from Los Angeles 2 to Oakland 1 and 2 to Las Vegas...you are some of the most beautiful people I've ever met...also to the other fans from Australia to Chicago to Montreal I met in the GA lines...it was one awesome ride with you all, and the band wasn't bad at all as well
wink.gif
...U2 bringing us together with music and soul. Highlights of the shows to follow.

Chris

It all seems so unreal doesnt it.

It was great to meet you and everyone, I had such a great weekend.!

I'm only sad because I dont have a dvd player and of course I went to look for a vhs tape and they didnt have it. I guess they're not even bothering with a vhs tape.

And I'm fucking pissed off because every fucking Best Buy in the fucking Boston area fucking sold out because the fucking geniuses as fucking Best Buy Headquarters only sent 20 copies per store.

Sorry for hijacking your thread of good feelings with my own evil feelings.\

Oh, can someone remind me when normal stores will get the DVD? I can't believe I didn't get it today...

[This message has been edited by mug222 (edited 11-20-2001).]

I'm fucking pissed off that Canadians can't get the DVD for 2 weeks. This is annoying. Hopefully someone will rip the DVD and put it online soon (now). That would be cool.

However the things that don't piss me off are: that so many interferencers are having such a great time at the shows, that my life is actually generally pretty good. So I'm not gonna let this bitterness about the DVD affect me too much. That's right.. it's all cool. mountains, and lakes, and calm sea breezes. *sigh*

Skeek, you're growing soft.

Thanks U2Utah (I'll be at Alta/Snowbird in a few weeks...I'm psyched!)

[This message has been edited by mug222 (edited 11-20-2001).]

Hey Sicy...it was great meeting you as well, and thanks for posting the pic from Oakland 1...also I'm going to elevate this thread from where it seemed to be going!

I will say that Los Angeles 2 was great since I was seeing it with my aunt who had never seen U2, but is a big fan...she danced the whole night and commented at the end of the show that of all the concerts she had been to, this was the best one of them all!

Also, I was able to pick up a LA2 tag to a after show VIP party...the band wasn't there, but all these big wigs, actors, and some of the band's assistants were there, so that was a different experiences.

Chris

Hey Chris...yeah it does seem all sorta surreal. I had such a fun time meeting so many people and hanging out. I'll never forget camping out in the car and hoping the security guards wouldn't find us and kick us out. lol.

And now I'm back in cold Minnesota, trying to figure out if I can swing a trip down to St. Louis to be elevated just one more time.
biggrin.gif
Somebody stop me!

-sula

spanisheyes- -aren't you in Sacramento?
Well, I too can't believe U2 week has come and gone for me, but thank God for this DVD!
I just went out like a crazed fool and bought a cheap DVD player at Target, and got the new U2 DVD! It's so AWESOME! It'll definitely keep me occupied for the next 10 years! Just last night I watched POP again, all the tapes are so worn out!
Anyways, here's to the next U2 tour!

Hey sis...sleeping in the car and not getting kicked out of the parking lot was one of our better strategic moves of the weekend...and you didn't even complain about my snoring...thanks! It was great meeting you and the other U2 fans we met. Thanks for the room too...fantastic, and the boots..fantastic!

U2SJ...I sold my Sacramento ticket in Vegas...I was just drained mentally and physically...but the Boston DVD is keeping things hopping here at home. I'm glad you're enjoying the show at home as well, and again, it was great meeting you in Oakland!

Chris

Hey Diamond...it was great meeting you righteous brother...I was just thinking we never did get our picture together. Anyways, I hope the rest of the tour is great for you as well. Talk with you later. Keep in touch if you'd like...cmalonzo@hotmail.com

Chris

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
And now I'm back in cold Minnesota, trying to figure out if I can swing a trip down to St. Louis to be elevated just one more time.
biggrin.gif
Somebody stop me!

-sula

No no no! Swing to Atlanta!
smile.gif

Wish I could've been out west - would've been fun to meet all you guys.

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Back
Top Bottom