5 star?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DebbieSG

Refugee
Hey everybody! Just found out some interesting news.

U2 are staying at the Sunset Marqui hotel. Do we all know this now??

I'd be there if I could make it, but the LA people will have to bring the pizza!

Bye!
smile.gif

Someone who knows told me that Larry is staying at the Mondrian and has been at the Sky Bar the last couple of nights. I also know his alias at the hotel but I ain't sayin'.

Is he still using the alias "Love Muscle"??

------------------
The hunter gets captured by the game

Originally posted by jezebel:
oh, I thought maybe it was "pub crawler"

guess Mr. Lucky wouldn't work either

lol.. judging from the long parts of Bill Flanagan's book about their pseudonyms, they have some wittyness/humour in them.
wink.gif
(The names, not the band, BTW) For example.. Larry was Mr. T. Bag, Bono was Harry Bollocks..

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 02-28-2002).]

Originally posted by pub crawler:
Well I'm sure he's gone by now, so I may as well spill it. He went by "Mr. Spar."

Huh. Well, backwards that would be Mr. Raps.

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

{Are you driving...}

yes, I drove to the bar down the way so I could watch the remaining part of the awards giving, which I missed because I don't get cable. I walked back
smile.gif

so, did anyone run into them? I saw the Edge several times on the camera, anyway (with Bono and Ali of course, front row off-center) Life in a northern town.
frown.gif

So did anyone happen onto the men? Larry I'm sure has been found.

[This message has been edited by DebbieSG (edited 02-28-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom