5 Less Loved U2 Songs Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Red Light
2. Grace
3. Peace on Earth
4. Love Rescue Me
5. In a Little While

Yeah, I don't like ATYCLB very much. It has some really good tunes on it, though. It just has a lot of really bad tunes, too. :D

Looks like Red Light is the least favorite so far. Funny considering all the rhetoric about the last 2 albums.

A 22 yr old tune taking top spot.

A can't believe i see In a little while, Peace on Earth, The wanderer, MLK, Elvis presley and America, Peace on Earth, fast cars, Exit, Refugee, Pride and Stuck listed, I can't even list mine just

1/ If you wear that velvet dress(hate that song)

1 original of the species
2 wild honey
3 city of blinding lights
4 stranger in a strange land
5 some days are better than others

I counted the votes until now and Red Light is really leading by 10 points

In top 10 we have

1 War song
4 ATYCLB songs
1 Pop song
1 UF song
1 Zooropa song
1 Rattle and Hum song
1 HTDAAB song

Keep voting.

Irishteen said:
A can't believe i see In a little while, Peace on Earth, The wanderer, MLK, Elvis presley and America, Peace on Earth, fast cars, Exit, Refugee, Pride and Stuck listed, I can't even list mine just

heartland, stay, crumbs, playboy mansion, angel of harlem, cobl, dirty day and like a song shock me even more :ohmy:

MacPhistoPT said:

heartland, stay, crumbs, playboy mansion, angel of harlem, cobl, dirty day and like a song shock me even more :ohmy:

I didn't see Stay thatis one of my all time favourites, and i like crumbs, heartland, angel of harlem, love cobl, like dirty day, and love the first half of playboy mansion, like a song is good as well, i can't believe any of these are here.

Irishteen said:

I didn't see Stay thatis one of my all time favourites, and i like crumbs, heartland, angel of harlem, love cobl, like dirty day, and love the first half of playboy mansion, like a song is good as well, i can't believe any of these are here.

Yeah it's strange and painful. But it's the magic of U2, there isn't a single song that all the communiy of fans likes without discussion.

Irishteen said:
:shame: That's a beautiful song.

I can't really list my least favorite songs, though I dislike a lot of the 'experimental' songs from early albums (think I Threw A Brick Through A Window). And Wild Honey is a crappy song too imo.

1. Grace
2. Red light
3. Scarlet
4. Stuck in a moment
5. If god will send his angels

1. In A Little While
2. Peace On Earth
3. Jesus Christ
4. Love Rescue Me
5. When Love Comest To Town

1. The Wanderer (dreadful song and the worst U2 song ever in my view)
2. Stuck In A Moment (no thrills, bland, nothing of interest, overrated)
3. Wake Up Dead Man (do not like it, poor song that isn't necessary)
4. Love Rescue Me (worst song on R&H that I never listen to)
5. Elvis Presley and America (the song doesn't go anywhere and just sounds like dribble)

Honourable mentions to 4th July, Numb, Wild Honey, In a Little While, All Because Of You, Red Hill Mining Town and The Playboy Mansion as other songs I don't particularly like or listen to.

MacPhistoPT said:

btw, MsMofoGone, my companion in many games in this forum, your choices beside All Because of You annoyed me

in Axver's case I was already excepting because I knew that he has that specific hates

Only in Axver's case ?? :laugh:

You were really that annoyed ?? :giggle:

Well, anyone whose read past threads on the album HTDAAB knows exactly how I feel about
All Because Of You, Crumbs From Your Table, and City Of Blinding Lights ... :madspit:

I could have added Love And Peace Or Else and Miracle Drug on my list,
but I actually like those songs now !! :applaud:

But I will not change my mind on the other 3 songs !! :no:

MsMofoGone said:

Only in Axver's case ?? :laugh:

You were really that annoyed ?? :giggle:

Well, anyone whose read past threads on the album HTDAAB knows exactly how I feel about
All Because Of You, Crumbs From Your Table, and City Of Blinding Lights ... :madspit:

I could have added Love And Peace Or Else and Miracle Drug on my list,
but I actually like those songs now !! :applaud:

But I will not change my mind on the other 3 songs !! :no:

I have hope that you'll change your opinion about Crumbs and COBL.

About All because of you you don't have to! :laugh: I want someone else to hate that song as I do :wink:

MacPhistoPT said:

Try to play it in a romantic situation: candels light, etc :wink:

Hey MacPhistoPT ... Did you notice that "If You Wear That Velvet Dress" is my # 5 song listed ... :ohmy:

Romantic situation or not ... nothing can help that song !! :laugh:

5. The Wanderer
4. When Love Comes To Town
3. Stuck In A Moment
2. Wake Up Dead Man
1. Babyface

Dishonorable mentions: Numb, New York, Peace On Earth, Playboy Mansion, Pride,

I'm not counting Passengers.

1. Love Rescue Me
2. Miami
3. Peace On Earth
4. When Love Comes To Town
5. Red Light

MsMofoGone said:

Hey MacPhistoPT ... Did you notice that "If You Wear That Velvet Dress" is my # 5 song listed ... :ohmy:

Romantic situation or not ... nothing can help that song !! :laugh:

Yeah I notice, but of, IFWTVD is not so hard for me :wink: I like it but I can understand who doesn't. It's too silent and quiet but in the other hand is :drool: :drool:

The Wanderer and The First Time are growing in the standings and that is not good :madspit: But looks like their going to be out of top 10.

Let's wait for more votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom