40 foot LEMON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
does anyone know the story of where the lemon is? i heard its in some wearhouse and that coldplay bought it from them (?)
anyone???????????

This is something that needs to be asked next time there is a chat session with one of the band members. I also wonder what they did with that big, expensive TV from POPMart. I doubt they just throw this stuff away. Probably in a warehouse somewhere.

i dont know what happened to the Lemon after popmart....

but i remember adam saying something on a video i watched a while ago...."its kind of the transport of the future, carrys 3 adults and a child"

i'm guessing larry , adam and edge are the adults and bono the child :)

The vidscreen was used at the millenium celebration in Stockholm....(probably) hired by a local businessman, You could still see the popmart writing when it wasn't turned on.....

Last edited:
The lemon's actually in my backyard. I put a barbecue in it and Bono and Edge come round every weekend for a meal. Larry refuses to visit me any more because he says the site of the lemon gives him terrible nightmares, and last time Adam came, he thought he was back at Popmart and started having these weird hallucinations so I sent him home and haven't invited him back again.

And if anyone actually thinks I'm serious, I'll send YOU home and won't invite you back again. (That last line probably doesn't work seeing quite a few of you here are already home ... oh well, it's too late at night to try to be any more creative)

Axver- if Adam's been giving you trouble, send him over to my place to play. If he's having Pop flashbacks maybe he'll show up in his orange hazard suit :drool:

I think they have it somehwhere. When I was at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this week I was thinking they should get that Lemon in here somehow.

LCK said:
Axver- if Adam's been giving you trouble, send him over to my place to play. If he's having Pop flashbacks maybe he'll show up in his orange hazard suit :drool:

Oh yes, he's in the orange hazard suit ... and he's running around in it on my front lawn, yelling like a crazy man, saying that I've stolen the bass line to Discotheque and if I don't give it back, he'll send the Popmartians after me.

He's all yours.

Back
Top Bottom