4 Real U2 Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this these are the sites that every u2 fan has been talking about since tiscali RUINED ZOOTOPIA

ZOOTOPIAN CONTACTS featuring THE ZOOBARLOUNGE

and

POPLEMON

featuring THE ZOOBAR

Thought about that one too yertle.

Well, as J-Lo proclaims: I'm real! :p

But I have no intention of checking out those sites though. :shrug:

Oh and I don't have any wish to start a discussion about what or who is a real U2 fan. Everybody on this board and millions of others in the whole world are real U2 fans.

C ya!

Marty

So how many real U2 fans are there? Ten, possibly twenty? OK then, so in that case, who's been buying all the albums and trading all the bootlegs?

Well we are all "real" U2 fans. I mean think of all the people that aren't subscribed to any of these boards...would they not be "real" U2 fans just cos they don't post about them? :madspit:

I thought this was gonna be another one of those "not a real fan" arguments about what or does or doesn't qualify as a fan, and people getting mad. :crack: There's also another thread here on this page about the zootopian contacts. The one message I'd like to send to zootopians is, this is a bigger, better and more complicated site than zootopia ever was, and it uses more bandwidth. So please watch the duplicate threads, and the little comments that could easily be added to another thread. I notice that some zootopians seem to start a threads frivilously, and we don't do that here. Please try to conserve space by condensing thoughts or using existing threads.

Spinning head man, I don't mean just you personally, I see it a lot, especially on Pleba. That's how it was done over there so naturally ppl come over here and do the same. But this is a different site so please don't. Thank you.

Oh, I tell you, on the birthdays of the band members? Zootopians started a new thread for each greeting :crazy: there must have been 30 or 40 birthday threads in the Bono folder alone! Here, we'd have all the greetings in one. That's what I mean.

Last edited:
TOY GUYS NEE TO LIGHTEN UP AND STOP BEIN U2 SNOBS

i really love this site too i come in here a lot, i was just tryin to let you all be aware of these other sites too because we would like you all to be a part of them too.

the reason i put the title in 4 REAL U2 FANS was to grab your attention thats all.

at the end of the day we are all u2 fans and i feel we shouldent get bogged down to one site, you dont have to go near these sites i just thought that maybe some of you would like to take a look thats all.

well maybe next time just say, "hey check out these other u2 forums, we'd love to have you here," instead of implying that if you don't go there you arent a "real" u2 fan and saying something as ridiculous as they are "sites every u2 fan is talking about."

well, this is the first post ive seen here about them, so nobody here is talking about them, and there are over 17,000 people registered here.

and why shouldn't we all be bogged down to one site? wouldnt it be easier if all u2 fans had just one site where everyone could converse instead of switching around from site to site :shrug: ?

well thanks, i have a lot of great ideas for interference. my ideas include adding an extra study hall, 15 minutes added to lunch, final exams should be optional if you have a 70% average or better, and no classes on wedensdays. we aren't robots, we need a mid week break. so if you vote for me all of these things will come to fruition. thanks again.

Why is a Zootopian Contact site for 'Real U2 Fans' ? I used to visit ALL THE TIME but it doesn't make you less a U2 Fan than others just because you don't go to a website that puts you in contact with people who used to go there...

Not much of a website at the moment anyway...all there is is a one message news page and a 'About this site' page..

Last edited:
reply to paddy

first of all if you had read the other posts i made i only said for real fans to draw people into the post, secondly on the contact site , when you register you can see the rest of the folders.

tis the season to be jolly...tra lalala la la la bloody la
guys guys...chill
:hmm: I thought this was going to be another thread about Christmas trees.
Well actually when I first read the title I thought I was going to read a story about 4 people who are really dedicated U2 fans and did something special.
I think people should try to have a bit more flexibilty in their expectations of other people's ability to use the English language....like me for instance:reject:
thanks for the invite...this place takes up ALL my on line time. I dare not venture elsewhere.
HO HO HO
:)

Just kidding. I LOVE the Manics! They are absolutley outstanding. At Glastonbury Festival, they did an absolutley astonishing Live Set. Atmosphere was just amazing...people yelling for more even when Moby was setting up to close the Festival. Brilliant!

Well actually when I first read the title I thought I was going to read a story about 4 people who are really dedicated U2 fans and did something special.

:reject: So did I, actually, I thought it'd be an interview with one of the band talking about how they were the REAL U2 fans, or something...

Back
Top Bottom