3RD LEG ROCKS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spanisheyes

Forum Moderator, The Goal Is Soul
Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, and Berlin
I'm not going to even waste any energy to another said post, even though we all have our opinions, and I respect that.

I'm thrilled for one that U2 decided to come back to the U.S. for their 3rd leg. Anything, anywhere, with any setlist, however short or long, U2 plays...I'm overwhelmed with emotion and pride to be there...and November 15, 16, and 18 will be no different...Thank you U2 for coming back and for elevating us one more time!

So....let the celebration and accolades begin!

Chris

Rock on!

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

I haven't even been to a show on the 3rd leg yet, and I agree 100%!!!!!!

We are very lucky they came back, and didn't cancel b/c of the Sept 11 attacks.....

Nov 2nd is going to ROCK!!!

Originally posted by spanisheyes:
A month from today I'll have seen 2 shows on this leg already and on my way to Las Vegas!
See all of you at the shows! It's a beautiful day...don't let it get away!

Chris

Which 2 shows are you seeing prior to Vegas, Chris? It seems that barely any interferencers are going to the first LA show...it'd be nice to meet someone there!

I'm glad you made this thread Chris, otherwise I would have.. I honestly believe that on the third leg U2 have taken it to a whole new level... their message is strong, and their music as touching and beautiful as ever.

Chris thanks for this thread... you're going to see three shows this leg? Wow! How exciting! Enjoy every moment of it... as if I had to tell you
wink.gif

Yeah it's great that U2 is coming back to the US for the 3rd leg to spread the elevation. unfortunately they are coming no-where near florida so i got a bum deal, but you're a lucky bum and get to see 3 shows. i'm sure you'll have enough fun at just one of them for the rest of us who are less fortunate. peace out Chris and rock on.

------------------
"I swore to my father I'd never do hamster-style again."

"looking for the sound thats gonna drown out the world
looking for the father of my two little girls
got the swing go the sway got my straw in lemonade
looking for the face i had before the world was made." - MOFO

If I had the $$, I would take a hiatus from school and follow them around the rest of the States!!!

------------------
Proud owner of Larry's Drumstick!

Still Elevated...

Amanda...I just wanted to say that you are one classy woman...despite the fact that U2 is not coming to Australia I know has been a real bummer for you, but the fact that your love for the band is such, and you wishing us well is an awesome thing to see.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom