3rd Leg Dates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AAAAHHHHHH!
frown.gif
I am seriously going to cry. I've had $100 sitting in a jar since last October, hoping they will come to KC or St. Louis. It just seems really odd to me that they wouldn't. I did a little research and U2 has come to KC on EVERY tour except Elevation. AAHHHH. I have never seen U2 live, and it's looking like I'm never going to.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Don't panic. I wouldn't get worked up about these dates. They aren't official and the word from U2 was that there will be 25 new dates. Only 15 are listed. Relax until the official word comes out. Should be any day now. There will be plenty of time to panic later on while trying to get tickets
wink.gif
since it is unlikely that Prop will be able to offer tickets because of the short time between the announcement and the first date
frown.gif
(I hope I'm wrong about that)

Originally posted by U2ITNOL:
Just to follow up on the NYC schedule, I doubt they'll have any shows at Madison Square Garden. Here's the MSG event schedule..
10/22 - Rangers
10/23 - Knicks
10/24 - open
10/25 - Knicks
10/26 - Richard Nader's Rock n' Roll Revival
10/27 - 10/28 - Original NYC Pet Show
10/29 - Rangers

MSG is clear for U2 from Oct. 24 - 28.

10/25 Knicks vs Nets in Albany, NY
10/26 Rock n' Roll Revival is at the MSG Theatre. That's not MSG
10/27 - 10/28 The pet show is at the MSG Exposition Center. That's not MSG either.

Originally posted by Danospano:
What about Tulsa or Oklahoma City? It's not like it's too hard to book these arenas! If this IS the tour schedule then I am disappointed to only see 14 cities or 6 regions represented. Austin is the closest for me, but that still an 8 hour drive. Maybe I should move to the crime capitals of the nation (L.A., New York, Salt Lake City (just kidding)) and then maybe U2 will come through...

Urrrghhhh!

Well Danno-
If this IS the schedule, then you can hang me if you like. We tried, but I bet Paul McGuinness probably made a point to stay the HELL away from the likes of here after our encounter in Atlanta.

To most concert promoters, scheduling Providence is pretty much like scheduling in the Boston market. (Not the chicken restaurant
wink.gif
)

Originally posted by Blue Room:
The southeast has had some of the weakest ticket sales on most of their tours.

I've bought enough tickets on this tour to support the southeast all by myself!
wink.gif

OK I'm just kidding...
smile.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Providence will become another Slane-like fiasco, you will have people from 3 states in the center of a fan stronghold trying to get tickets to one night.

I hope people who have seen like 6 shows decide against trying for a ticket.

Not very likely with us die-hards, If I had seen 6 i would be trying to get 6 more!

I am happy with the dates and shows. Somewhat ecstatic about L.A. being the final show of the Elevation Tour. However, I am worried that Prop wont offer tix and that I wont be able to see them in Vegas or L.A. or Oakland. Oh well, here goes the anxiety again and the waiting...

------------------
Camilo Arenivar

Email: U2LA2000@hotmail.com

AOL Instant Message: nohocamilo

Yahoo Messenger: u2la2000

http://www.U2LA.com

Originally posted by DoctorGonzo:
Providence will become another Slane-like fiasco, you will have people from 3 states in the center of a fan stronghold trying to get tickets to one night.

I hope people who have seen like 6 shows decide against trying for a ticket.
Providence will get multiple shows...or there will be at least one other New England venue(Worcester Centrum??) booked.

------------------
The joker is the best card.

At least Providence will probably get multiple dates.

There are over 6.5 million of us in Southern Ontarion/northern New York, Buffalo, northern Ohio all vying for the one Hamilton show. Should be lovely.

eek.gif

No New Orleans on this list... surely there has been some sort of mistake!!!

hehe oh well... I was really counting on a New Orleans show, but since they're apparently going to skip out, it looks like I'll be invading Texas again!

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Well I think it is still too early too speculate. They said they were coming back with 25-33 dates I think I read. It just doesn't make sense that they'd pass over the Pacific Northwest altogether. We're talking Vancouver, Seattle and Portland? There has to do be one show there. Pleeeeeeease!!

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

I hope so too, Angel! But I am making plans for a trip to LA just in case.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n'bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
I was really counting on a New Orleans show, but since they're apparently going to skip out, it looks like I'll be invading Texas again!

Party on 6th Street!!

BTW Bebe, I'm getting closer to a video of our Houston show, any news from your search?

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Great Like O2!

Is there any news from my search?
NO!
frown.gif

Unfortunately, but I haven't been able to have a search in full swing. Happy to hear you may be hot on the tracks though. Let me know what develops, Sherlock!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Back
Top Bottom