30 sec Vertigo clip?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AussieU2fanman

Refugee
Misleading title I know, but has anyone heard anything about the 30 sec clip for Vertigo that was supposed to be sent to radio stations today? Several people said they sent emails to some stations and they sent back saying that Universal will send them a short 30 sec clip this week (today at latest), can anyone confirm this? I need just a taste to get me through this weekend.

Last edited:
If anybody actually gets the whole song or a clip of it online can we use a codeword rather than '30 second clip' or 'my freind heard this on the radio' etc.etc. as a thread title.

I propose a thread titled: BINGO

Then we all know where we stand and eliminate any one-click-frowns. :)

I got all excited there! then I noticed the question mark. I don't know, I would have thought U2.com would have put it up by now. Maybe they're not planning on doing the little clips this time.

Does anyone remember the radio station that said they were recieveing the teaser clip this week?

I would hunt back over the other threads to see what station it was, but I don't even remember what thread it was in, could be a needle in a hay stack.

I was driving and all day I've been hearing things on both Nova and MMM. The DJ didn't mention Universal. He didn't say anything specific actually, just mumbled something about the new single coming out soon and there will be a preview played (maybe???) next week? Take this preview bit with a hefty dose of salt, but it seems like there will be a rather generic release soon. He didnt make it sound like some sneaky 'sneak' listen type deal.

I might email them. See if they answer me even.
:hmm:
Actually your MMM is on the same AusStereo network? Try Adelaide's too.

Another thing one DJ said was the stolen album has been leaked on the net. As I've been without a comp all week, I thought he was for real....but there seems to be no leak....
:confused:

Anyone else heard something about this leak? He might have been mixing up some news report about the lost/stolen album and blended in fears it would be leaked and made his own bogus but ignorant story out of it.

Damnit now I have to email MMM.

Major bullshit. There has been no leak of any kind whatsoever. I'll keep a listen out on Triple M if they have any more news, although I hate the station after they started playing rap\hiphop\pop etc.

9/24...9/24...9/24...9/24

People, people...really. DJ's NEVER know what's going on. EVER.
Besides, most of the people who come to this board claiming to have insider info are pathetic losers desperate for attention.
:mad:
p.s.- I believe you Angela Harlem. I just think the dj was full of it.

Back
Top Bottom