30 Sec Clips of NLOTH!!!! DISCUSSION ONLY (Do not post download links!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be a bit of a buzzkill......true to my name ....they're only 30 second clips but already they've fucked with the beach clips in a way I don't like...White as Snow and Crazy Tonight sounded fantastic but Breathe seems to be slowed down and Magnificent changed from the beach clip...I can only hope we're hearing parts of those songs we didn't hear on those beach clips :reject:

is it just me or is did they slam the brakes on breathe.........god damn the beach clip sounded like it was on steriods. it is way slower

I'm going to be a bit of a buzzkill......true to my name ....they're only 30 second clips but already they've fucked with the beach clips in a way I don't like...White as Snow and Crazy Tonight sounded fantastic but Breathe seems to be slowed down and Magnificent changed from the beach clip...I can only hope we're hearing parts of those songs we didn't hear on those beach clips :reject:

breathe didn't sound slowed down....:|

I won't go into track by track, but i am curious about Breathe. The 30-sec version sounds different from the beach clip for sure...Bono going into that first chorus. I think i prefer the beach-clip version, but it's hard to tell, as the 30-sec clip ends just when it seems it was about to take off. However...yes...it does sound Dylanesque (in a good way).

agree about magnificent..........it sounds different here........trying not to complain. guess thats what you get for listening to the beach clips

someone will shoot me but I think Breathe has some of the swagger of trip throught your wires......it doesn't sound like it persay...but the swaying of the guitar and the matter of fact verses......pretty cool

I think the album sounds like what happens when you try to put the Joshua Tree back together after chopping it down, and then chop it down again :hyper:

We are well past time for someone complaining about Mercy not sounding like its here. :angry: Slackers!

If this was the first time we heard a 30 sec clip of 'BOOTS' against the other songs we would all be going ' Can't wait to hear boots its sounds amazing '

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom