28 pages of U2 in Q Feb 2009 Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in all seriousness though, for the record, we have NO confirmation that GYBO sounds like a mix of Discotheque and The Fly. that's why these "tricks" are completely unacceptable, because there's so many things going around that it's hard to remember what's real and what's fake.

why does this crap happen everytime there's a new album or single or tour?
i actually prefer this place when there's no release scheduled, it seems to be full of more intelligent people.
It's actually a real shame that some of the best posters stay away and we are left with people like hey you.

This will happen more and more over the next few weeks but can we as a community make a decision to actually turn the other cheek and not lower ourselves to comment, then these people will naturally disappear. It's tragic, but some really intelligent posters begin a witch hunt to "out" obvious trolls and in doing so it invites more and more...

Folks, people that come on forums and say they've heard stuff but can't talk about it ARE lying unless they immediately prove otherwise, it happens on all band forums but it seems the bigger the band the bigger the fool contingent... Let's rise above it or this great forum will become unbearable...

why does this crap happen everytime there's a new album or single or tour?
i actually prefer this place when there's no release scheduled, it seems to be full of more intelligent people.
It's actually a real shame that some of the best posters stay away and we are left with people like hey you.

This will happen more and more over the next few weeks but can we as a community make a decision to actually turn the other cheek and not lower ourselves to comment, then these people will naturally disappear. It's tragic, but some really intelligent posters begin a witch hunt to "out" obvious trolls and in doing so it invites more and more...

Folks, people that come on forums and say they've heard stuff but can't talk about it ARE lying unless they immediately prove otherwise, it happens on all band forums but it seems the bigger the band the bigger the fool contingent... Let's rise above it or this great forum will become unbearable...

Preach, brother, preach. :up:

Yes, let's get back to the real deal. The new U2 is around the corner and I have an incredibly good feeling about this record. This could be the classic U2 record we have been waiting for. Man, I am going to play this record at top volume in my car.

yeah he left in january '07 but remains for who work here "the boss". simon fox is new managing director from feb'07 but steve still have the control on some markets. that's all. believe me or not that's is my truth. call me troll or fake if you want.

Your english is much better now....

Bitch.

Guys, how do you put pictures up on this site...........i've taken a few piccies from the Q mag...........cant link them. happy to send to someone's email if someone knows how?

I've sent a few piccies to Sicy's hotmail - sorry I'm a bit of a technophobe!!!......Sicy can you let me know if you get them and you can open them ok. I've sent the piccies for now but can send the text ones later.

Thanks, Windylad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom