2 Years Ago Today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was there!!! Bono fell off the stage right in front of me!!!!! What a show! What an atmosphere!!!! That whole experience was so much fun, I wish it could happen again...soon...

Nate Dogg said:
I wish it could happen again...soon...

Very soon, I can't wait........especially since I couldn't get tickets to any shows last time......:censored: ticket scams. :sad:

DVD looked terrific though.... as always

Last edited:
And two years ago tonight, too

I haven't posted here in over a year, but this anniversary is so on my mind I have to. I try to explain these things to people I work with but they just don't get it.

Miami I...it was my first U2 show after two decades of fanhood (long horrible story) and the greatest night of my life to that date. I have a memory so vivid I can close my eyes here at my computer and I am standing on the top of the stairs seeing the heart...and it's not only not full, but it's practically empty...and I became airborne, screaming with my hands high in the air as this dream was finally coming true.
First night second row in front of Edge? Was this real? I still can't believe it's real, and I can't believe it's two years old. But I can see the lights reflecting off his blue (yes they were blue that night) eyes clear as the words on this page.

But tonight I'm not too late to say this is the anniversary of Miami II, and I guess the beginning of a long series of anniversaries that mean more to me this year than last to remember and celebrate, because this year I can do it without post tour depression, but with complete happiness and joy, as the tour was everything I dreamed it would be, and more, more, more....so this year unless major objections ensue, will finally share some of these great memories.

Oh, and for anyone else who stood in line at Miami I vs. oh, like Miami III....remember when you could sleep late in a BED, hang out at the pool (we did this) shower at leisure, show up at noon or 1pm and still be in the second row.

aaaahhhh, Miami.......those were the days.....

nice to post. i probably know no one on this forum anymore, but feel better here than I've felt talking to non-fans in weeks.

Stay safe tonight.....:wave:

Back
Top Bottom