2 Walk On Videos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beau2ifulday

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I actually had no idea they made two of them - I always thought it was just the one where they're walking around the town (the one that begins with the plane).
Anyway, this second one - does anyone know if it was released as a video on a DVD single, and if so, from which country and on which single?

I guess the 2nd one you're talking about is the one on where they're on the beach, driving around in a car, kicking around a soccer ball?

I'm not sure where it was released but it was filmed in Brazil. It's actually one of my favorite videos.

I'm really getting addicted to that video section over there. I think it's one of the best features in the new site and so far it's worked perfectly for me.

Last edited:
I'm not sure... the one I haven't seen before is the one that begins with the girl running down the stairs. I think I have the Brazil video on the Walk On DVD Single.

Ive only watched the alternate video of Discotheque so far. lol.

bscap281.jpg

bscap282.jpg

:lol:

I haven't got that far yet!

I need to hurry up and sort out my subscription so I can view the whole vid.

LOL the smiley faces in disco look hilarious

but yeah there were 2 walk on videos.. (actually i think there might have been 3??), there was the canadian one (not sure if it was exclusively canadian) where it had the people looking up into the sky and kept on zooming out on them and it would reveal more people.. then there was one which started off with bono sleeping and waking up, and outside an airplane was taking off (or landing?).. i *think* there was another one, not sure

bcrt2000 said:
LOL the smiley faces in disco look hilarious

Theyre lemons. lol.
bcrt2000 said:

then there was one which started off with bono sleeping and waking up, and outside an airplane was taking off (or landing?).. i *think* there was another one, not sure

Thats the one with the soccer on the beach. The only one I know. u2.coms video section is chucking a wobbly at the moment otherwise I would have a look.

The video shot in Brazil was released on the Walk On DVD single.

The other video was the one released to MTV, VH1, etc., but it's never been released on DVD that I know of.

I'm not sure why they never released this on DVD, just like I can't understand why the Vertigo video that is on MTV wasn't on the Vertigo DVD single or the HTDAAB DVD.

Rio Walk On :drool: MUCH better than the people morphing one we got stuck with in the states :sigh:

u2walkon16.jpg

It's odd - I wasn't a fan of U2 when 'Walk On' was released over here, but I have no memory of it ever being released, yet alone getting to number 3 in the charts - I remember BD, SIAM and Elevation... both the songs and the videos, but there's a big void with 'Walk On'.

Bono likes his purple shirts... :wink:

They suit him just fine....

I haven't gotten that far on the video section yet, specially now that I figured out you can actually download the videos so I am going back and downloading a few things :wink:

Back
Top Bottom