2 VERY Important questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Seconds

The Fly
Any of you know if there is a studio version of "she's a mystery to me" recorder by U2? Not a live version Or recorded during a radio interview version, but a full fledge studio version?

Also, is there a way to change the password that was provided to us when we first sign up? I've searched everywhere and I can't find a way. Damn password is too long and complicated to remember.

i think there is a recorded U2 or at least a Bono studio version of Shes A Mystery....

i actually think i have it somewhere. If i find it i can tell you where to get it or send it to you.

there is a rough studio vertion of that song, I have it on mp3, if you want it, contact me in the chat, icq or email, check my profile.

Please, don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, its not what I want is what I need...

[This message has been edited by rafmed (edited 12-11-2001).]

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
not sure about #1. but I think you can change your password in the preferences.

Thanks alot sulawesigirl4, I was able to change my password thanks to you. I was really getting tired of copying and pasting that old complicated password.

Hey MikeSt and rafmed. Could you guys e-mail the mp3 version of Bono singing "she's a mystery to me" that you guys have. Send it to this e-mail : camilo@videotron.ca

Thanks alot guys

Back
Top Bottom