2 Songs from HTDAAB Tonight on BBC1!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uwwedoogie

Rock n' Roll Doggie
On "Friday Night With Jonathon Ross" U2 will be interviewed and perform 2 songs from their new album (Vertigo & All Because Of You i think) at 10.35 on BBC1!
sorry if theres already posted

'All Because of You'?

Great...! A song that sounds the same as 'Vertigo'...they could have at least played a proper song off the new record like 'Original of the Species' or 'City of Blinding Lights'...!!

Forgive me my ignorance, but is this going to be live?... :eyebrow:

Oh, and one more thing: its in about 1,5 hour time, right? (always get confused when it comes to other time zone :reject: )

Last edited:
For Scottish viewers, it is on BBC1 Scotland at 23.05 but if you have SKY digital you can watch one of the other regional BBC1's at 22.35!

If anyone's interested, there is Snow Patrol on Channel 4 not long after Jonathan Ross' show, between 12.10 and 01.15 which looks like highlights of their recently released DVD of them performing live at Somerset House ;) :yes:

[Edit]

I'm recording now because I'm capturing Max and Paddy's Road To Nowhere, U2, Snow Patrol and then the Green Day programme on C4 after that :)

8Mb/s :wink:

Alan

Last edited:
*spit* That Vertigo, dear oh dear oh dear. LORD, what the hell are they thinking. Vertigo appears to be 10% ready for live broadcast, if that. At least Adam knows he's no use - Bono's shades must have some Zoo TV left in them- leave the cameras alone. Very dissapointed.

That was AWESOME!!

Sometimes was really great performance, and also I Will Follow was awesome :) Hope anyone taped it.

Ack!!! SO damned good! SYCMIOYO...THAT line, jeez...u could tell every time he sings that song it takes a little piece from him - is he really gonna be able to do this for a whole tour I ask myself? He really delevs deep and sings that middle 8 with such sincerity it's quite amazing.

No 'Out of Control' (Makes u wonder - how the hell can U2.com get THAT wrong!?!?) but we did get 'I Will Follow' which was as bloody incendary as ever.

However, right at the end of the credits, Bono said: "one more for us!" I bet they played Out of Control then. Damn - Oh well, still happy - great, informal interview too.

and I'd forgotten just how cute a smile yer man Bono has hehehe.

Now...we await the rippage!

Last edited:
that was actually quite stunning.... most emotional version off Sometimes i have heard, would say even more so than SNL, and just a snippet for the people that never seen it, when they done i will follow everyone was up (which to be fair is never seen on jonathan ross) and bono went upto to someone in the audience who wasnt standing and just said "stand up you misreable b*****d) funny as anything

Vertigo was cool, Sometimes was awesome, and I Will Follow was amazing.
I enjoyed the interview too.

All in all, a damn good show!

bono added something to sometimes the part where he normally sings "and its you when i look in the mirror and its you that makes it hard to let go" he added DAD before he sang that line,

Yep was his wife......I must say great performance of the songs. Sometimes was magnificent.

Still pissing myself at that, "stand up you miserable bastard".

Thought Vertigo was a bit suspect but Sometimes & Follow were superb.

I thought it was Ali

I was amazed by them once again,I had goosebumps through THAT line in Sometimes,I actually cried because it looked like it was hurting him to sing:(

Even my non u2 fan hubby was blown away

Back
Top Bottom