2 GA's for 2 GC's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheU2

Refugee
2 NJ Sunday, October 28th prop GAs for 2 Oct. 24th MSG GC's.

Of course I'll take 2 MSG GAs as well.

Thanks

CK

PS Sorry again for posting this too many times...in too many places

------------------
2 GA's for 2 GC's!
Email:U2_Kennedy@yahoo.com
AIM: ckennedy77

cough

------------------
I will give you 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM me or respond to the multiple threads I have concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!

CK,

I will speak to my friend and others who have MSG GC tickets. I am sure someone wants GA's to any show more than they want GC's. You should have no problem finding someone to trade tickets within the next week or two. If you have not already tried it, try the Yahoo U2 NYC message board...

AJ

Originally posted by Hawk269:
CK,

I will speak to my friend and others who have MSG GC tickets. I am sure someone wants GA's to any show more than they want GC's. You should have no problem finding someone to trade tickets within the next week or two. If you have not already tried it, try the Yahoo U2 NYC message board...

AJ

Oh yeah, forgot about U2 NYC.

Thanks AJ

------------------
I will give you 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM me or respond to the multiple threads I have concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!

COUGH, COUGH....

Is anyone else getting a cold here?

CK

------------------

Cough, cough.....

could it be anthrax?

CK

------------------

Back
Top Bottom