2:37am....talk about a shipwreck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popkidu2

War Child
gag...this is not a plea for attention. just venting.

it's 2:37 am and i am still doing work...im too old for this shit
mad.gif

today (yesterday) was my b-day and all i did was school work but i procrastnated tonight which is why i am still up. blah....

but at least i get to see u2 next tuesday....i hope i don't fall asleep in class this morning
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
I can't change the world, but I can change the world in me.

Feelin the pain, man. Been sucking it hard the past few days. Where was I on Friday and Saturday nights? At the lab working on my program. Now, I have to finish a lab write-up and study for my stats test tomorrow. 1:47 AM here, and no sleep in sight.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Hey,

AT least you're not up studying for an anatomy lab exam, smelling of fermaldehyde, dreading that you are about to flunk out of school.

Ouch, I feel your pain...

I usually sleep at nine, but I have to sleep at 2:00am these days because of the school work.
frown.gif

(but I'm still posting...
wink.gif
)

Well, happy belated birthday. I hate doing anything like schoolwork on my birthday. Hopefully you'll get to sleep in today. Every year my birthday is during finals week...last year I took 2 finals on my birthday...blah!

Dude, I completely understand your frustration. I have had close to 20 pages of papers to write this week, plus a midterm, plus a group project, plus another project...I have pulled two all-nighters, which totally suck cuz I drink so much caffeine to stay awake that I get sick to my stomach! I've got another midterm and two more papers for next week. Woo!

So you're not alone! Best of luck on your schoolwork...we'll get through it
smile.gif

Oh, and have fun at U2!!!

------------------
boom cha, boom cha.................discotheque!

Back
Top Bottom