1st minute of LAPOE...MP3!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Inner El Guapo said:
it's on the amazon thread, he ripped it from the video.

thanks again Hoodlem.

That was not what i was expecting whatsoever,

sounds very interesting almost, passenger material.
Dont know if you agree.

While in varying quality, we now have the entire track with this and the spanish recording.

Holy mother of my sweet Jesus Christ that sounds FUCKING AWESOME!!! I love the claps and what a great melody!!!! A FUCKING BEAST THIS SONG IS GOING TO BE! ME NEEDS IT ALL NOW!!!!! :evil:

When the video reaches the second minute it stops! Is it just with me?! By the way I absolutely love that trashy look from the beggining of the video. FUCKING COOL! :up: :up: :up:

amazing song!!!

when i heard the first small clip i thought it was going to be the worst of the album.
when i heard the full song i realized it is amazing.

now i can't wait to hear the full song!

Holy mother of GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The intro is FUCKING AMAZING! so dark and kina techno and yes it reminds me of pink flyed too!! Holy fuck this is ganna be a great album and we already have songs that remind us of the beatles and pink floyed and AB man its first listen of only the intro but fuck its like an orgasm to the ears!

PS sorry for the colourfull language! I never got such a good vibe from a u2 song!

:hyper:

All righty I got to watch the whole fucking thing!!! :happy: Man, I'm on the moon. :dance: It's moments like this that remind me how much I love this band. Damn, they're great people and Adam is one funny fella!! :laugh: I loved it all, the Vertigo remix sounds quite good. Gonna watch the video one more time! :D Thanks everybody who provided the video and the audio snippet! :hug:

CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO LAPOE!! :crazy:

TheBrazilianFly said:
When the video reaches the second minute it stops! Is it just with me?! By the way I absolutely love that trashy look from the beggining of the video. FUCKING COOL! :up: :up: :up:

You need to download it again...I got the full 5 minutes+

This is the song I've been waiting for...I even loved the beach clip of this...already trying to imagining this mofucker live...should be incredible...this is torture to only have the first minute though...ARRRGGHH.:banghead:

Gee whiz!! I can't wait to hear the end solo in quality this good! It must be bone crushing!!:drool:

Plus, I LOVE this intro!:drool:

OH MY GOD!!!

FullonEdge2 got it head on!! BONE CRUSHING!!!

And all of you said that you liked LAPOE the least. Props to all of us who knew this song would ROCK!

In the video there is something weird going on in the normal version of Vertigo, sounds like the chorus has a double vocal and the "Hola" bit is totally different.

Back
Top Bottom