19 Days To Go: We're About to Explode!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I can't believe it. It's actually November 2 already! We've waited all through 2002, waited for late 2003, survived rumors of spring 2004, and it's finally November! In 19 day's we'll finally be holding the new album in our hands. Even before that, probably within the next 2 weeks, most of us will probably be downloading it, too. I don't think the hype has ever been this big, after the huge radio premeir of Vertigo and the whole Apple/IPOD deal. It probably won't ever be this big again. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the next excruciating 2.5 weeks, sitting in front of my computer as my face turns blue (thanks to Elvis :wink: ). I just can't wait!!!

I know i can hardly wait!!
This is fun!!...I love new U2 albums all kinds of excitement, all kinds of downloading ...:evil:all kinds of driving my friends insane telling them over and over U2s new album coming out soon, i think i have told everyone i know twice..lol its great!:happy:
:dance: :bono:

Thank God I will be extremely busy the next couple of weeks, or I'd be dying here too people.

I have not made up my mind whether or not this will be U2's greatest album. I will make up my mind in 4 to 6 months after its release. :wink:

Eminem's new album is already on Torrentbits. :) Can we expect the same for U2 in a day or two? Time will tell.

im hoping this album is as good if not better than AB!

4 years to make this album it better be good i was let down by atyclb so lets not do it again bano!!!!!!!!!

vertigo does nothing for me!!

shaun vox said:
im hoping this album is as good if not better than AB!

4 years to make this album it better be good i was let down by atyclb so lets not do it again bano!!!!!!!!!

vertigo does nothing for me!!

Your definitely gonna be disappointed, HTDAAB isn't gonna be anywhere near as good as AB, I hope I'm wrong, but that's a tall order.

When was the last time you said something positive about U2 Shaun Vox! you always seem to be giving them a hard time! I'm amazed you still listen to them!! do you?!

hahahah well actuall i listen to AB alot!

but ya they are not my no1 band any more thanks to atyclb and vertigo. i still like them but i dont think they are the bad arss u2 they once were.

hell ya im going to see u2 on tour ill even dress like the fly or JT erra bono but i just think their best work is behind them!!! though u2 will think different.

I kinda get where you're coming from Shaun Vox, but I still hope for something special ya know. It'd just just nice to hear something positive once in a while from you! break the mould a bit!!

shaun vox said:
hell ya im going to see u2 on tour ill even dress like the fly or JT erra bono but i just think their best work is behind them!!! though u2 will think different.

I'm gonna dress like PoP Bono, gotta find some yellow glasses though....

...if not I'll dress up as Adam in the Gloria video.

I am, like most if not all of you, drooling for new U2. We wish that they can put out great album every year. For me at least, the wait has been so rough because of this website. If I could avoid interference for weeks on end, the wait wouldn't be so bad. However, I am addicted to the Blue Crack and can't keep away.:drool:

shart1780 said:
Expect explosive diarrhea within weeks!!
Now that's a pleasant thought. :p

I am expecting the album to be explosive. The reviews from u2tour.de left me wondering, but ultimately, I think HTDAAB will be huge.

Back
Top Bottom