167MB DVD Quality version of Vertigo TOTP Live Performance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bcrt2000 said:
yeah, i know, i wonder how many people it takes to bring this baby down

FIFTH TIME

167MB Video:
http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=22D427C59E631D08973223D76F234EF2

Torrent:
above links still work from the third or fourth time

Thanks so much for your time and patience in uploading the thing. Now my problem is, how do I view it? What program do I need? Also, how do I convert it to mpg, m2v, vcd, or svcd formats?

Thanks!

Cheers,

J

jick said:

Thanks so much for your time and patience in uploading the thing. Now my problem is, how do I view it? What program do I need? Also, how do I convert it to mpg, m2v, vcd, or svcd formats?

Thanks!

Cheers,

J

you need to use a software DVD player such as Powerdvd (Open DVD files on hard drive and browse to the VIDEO_TS directory) or Intervideo WinDVD (Open DVD file from folder)

i'm not sure but there also might be a way to burn this onto a CD so it plays on a standalone dvd player

the link is still live if anyone still wants to grab this by the way :).. i think this is kinda getting overshadowed by the new booties :hyper: :hyper:

that girl from TOTP really loves U2, in the original studio video, at the end of the showings shes like "Wow. U2. Equal Legends. Full Stop." and now she was gushing about them too.. i wish the video DJs on Muchmusic (Canada's MTV, if you will) liked U2 that much.. sadly they'd rather talk like that when they are talking about Pink or Nelly :(

bcrt2000 said:

you need to use a software DVD player such as Powerdvd (Open DVD files on hard drive and browse to the VIDEO_TS directory) or Intervideo WinDVD (Open DVD file from folder)

i'm not sure but there also might be a way to burn this onto a CD so it plays on a standalone dvd player

Thanks a lot. I figured it out now and I converted it to SVCD.

Cheers,

J

Back
Top Bottom