167MB DVD Quality version of Vertigo TOTP Live Performance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
i ripped an mp3 off of the video from that torrent... MUCH MUCH better quality than the one going around before. i've posted it on my Yahoo group... feel free to join and download

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/TheOfficeOfU2Security/join

it doesn't send the file because it says its too big, and it links to the website which says the bandwidth is exceeded.. can you email the mp3 to me at abdul.ahmad(at)gmail.com? thanks

*3rd edit*
:der: Nevermind. I found what I was looking for. I am a dork. sorry.

Last edited:
I have a different situation.

I have no fancy burning equipment at home, and my friend doesn;t wither. I want something I can pop in my TV and put on my headphones.
IS there any way someone can burn a Cd for me of the MP3's? I am trying to find out the Brits on here and ask if anybody taped it off the TV or radio. It's nice watching/listening on the computer, but I want to relive this with me agasin and again, wherever I go.

Actually, it;s more than that. I have an audio and video archive going back 20 yrs. I've always managed to get al thge bands TV appearances, most of them anyway. I call this my Archive. And now that I don't know how I can continuje it, I am heartbroken...

This is MAJOR:wink:

Headache, you seem to have been on here a while. Do you "know" anyone who can help me? (I'd be ahppy to send you a list of my collection). I's be willing to send the blank CD, pay postage, etc. Make this your charity act of the season..

If anyobdy can help, mail me at:

Spindle40@hotmail.com

Esp as I was AT that show Bono was referring to for COBL....Oct 22 and 23, Madison SQ Garden, 6 wks after 9/11....

It was everything he said...I was in the Heart, 2nd row...for both shows. I live in Albany, NY so it was easy..a 2 hr drive.

I was definitely one of the people crying. Yes. I can close my eyes and remember not only "Streets" but SBS..the crowd singing along..and the eerie feeling thst SBS was finally about US. The chsants of "USA..USA.." that at times forced the band to soften or stop playing. The police and firemen who hijacked the mic after the show was over to read testimonies.

My mist indeible memeory: the fireman who brought the sign into the Heart: "THeir Lives Are Bigger Than Any Big Idea."

Can this be the first time a classic U2 concert has inspired a classic U2 song???? Which it appears is going to turn into a concert classic..talk about "the circle of life"....

Last edited:
Thank you, Thank you

Thank you bcrt2000. I was able to play the clip on my Power DVD. The video was great. Thanks, U2Fool

allbecauseofme said:
bcrt2000, the Full 167MB Video link seems to be dfead.

okay i'll try to upload it again.. i probably wont get back for a while though, it usually takes an hour for me to upload it, and might take longer, the servers don't seem to be that stable right now (was down for a few hours), i think i helped bring it down after posting the video on thrice + the mp3 version of vertigo on TOTP

Anyone else notice an extra guitar channel in the last chorus after "no one gets hurt?"

Album Version anyone????

Back
Top Bottom