150 new photos for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ottofilm

The Fly
A bit of last minute luck (related to having family in Australia) got me on a plane and to the seven Oz shows. I'm starting to feel a bit outgunned - when I started taking these photos, I was just about it, but now everyone's got a camera at the shows, and there I am still without a zoom lens - but I think some of them turned out pretty well. Anyway, enjoy... 150 photos for you:

http://www.u2photos.com/

otto

thinking about ordering one of these for a christmas present for myself! too bad you wont be offerering them for sale after november 27 :(

istockphoto_937900_smoking_a_cigarette.jpg

Thanks Otto! Everyone may have cameras, but it still appears you're one of the very few who actually know how to use them :)

Nice shots Otto.

May I ask what settings (shutter/Fstop) you use to capture such quick shots and capture the lights. Thanks.

OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO,OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO,OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO,OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO,OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO,OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO,OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO,OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO,OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO,OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO,OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO,OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO,OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO,OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO, OTTO,

Wow, just looking at these now. I remember looking at your Popmart photos a few years back, and often wondered if you'd taken any more. I especially love the ones of Adam & Edge together, a real rarity to have photos of just them two together. Awesome stuff *very jealous*!!

Thanks

Thanks everybody for all the kind words. A little teaser for what's coming up - I plan to dig out all my film from Popmart and Elevation and rescan it, and make big pretty web images just like these new ones. The old scans just don't do them justice!

But don't hold your breath. It's gonna take months. :)

Thanks again...

otto

Back
Top Bottom