14 February the date of next single...provides a new ABOY theory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
The next single is released on Valentine's day.

With Sometimes... obviusly not being related to the romantic kind of love, what if this date means ABOY is actually about Ali?

All Because of You was already going for adds on radio stations last week. It already is the next single and has already started to chart. Maybe the third single will be Feb 14th.

I thought the third single comes out in May, celebrating the anniversary of their first single.

I'm not sure about that. All I know is that ABOY is already on the radio and already charting and has been going for adds since Nov 23rd when the album was released. It hasn't been officially announced, I think, because they want it to be a slow climb to give Vertigo some more chart time.

realistically, waiting until FEBRUARY for the second single is way too long. all because of you should be on the airwaves by the end of the year. third single should coincide with the beginning of the tour which would be march.

having singles in october, february, and may? bad idea in my opinion.

As they did with Vertigo, ABOY may be released only for radio for a few weeks (in North America), then released for public sale on Feb. 14. Vertigo started playing Sept. 23rd and went on sale Nov. 7th right? (Or was it late October?)

Judah said:
As they did with Vertigo, ABOY may be released only for radio for a few weeks (in North America), then released for public sale on Feb. 14. Vertigo started playing Sept. 23rd and went on sale Nov. 7th right? (Or was it late October?)

Vertigo went to radio on 24 September and public sale on 8 November. If ABOY is already going to radio, they aren't going to make the public sale date as late as February.

Back
Top Bottom