1 Week for COBL single....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cobl singles are NOW in hmv's on ireland and uk, got my DVD single today, Brooklyn COBL, Sometimes Video & COBL Audio, ill get the cd single with stop sellafield 2moro

I would by all three i'll have to check on Tuesday if it comes out here in Canada...i hope it does :eyebrow:

An by the looks of things, there arent any other big single releases this week in the UK, so all U2 need to do is knock that Crazy Frog off the top spot - and get a 3rd consecutive no.1!!:wink:

Okay I wasnt going mad. Today I recieved a 7 day prerelease notification from sanity.com.au in regards to City of Blinding Lights. I received one of these last week as well. ie a notification advising me that U2 will be releasing a new single on the 6th June.

Either U2 have pushed back the Australian releas by a week or sanity.com.au had the release date incorrect for ages and only just changed it a few days ago. :huh:

Hello Belinda,

You have asked Sanity.com.au to send you notifications of pre-release titles.

Wishlist

Below are the titles on your Wishlist that will be released in 7 days.
Name Price* Release Date
Cover Scan U2 / CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS (DVD SINGLE) - DVD Video (PAL) AUD$8.32 Mon 6 Jun 2005

Cover Scan U2 / CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS (FORMAT 1) - CD Single AUD$4.61 Mon 6 Jun 2005

Cover Scan U2 / CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS (MAXI SINGLE) (FORMAT 2) - CD Single AUD$7.32 Mon 6 Jun 2005

That was on the 29th May 2005. And then today I received this one below:

Hello Belinda,

You have asked Sanity.com.au to send you notifications of pre-release titles.

Wishlist

Below are the titles on your Wishlist that will be released in 7 days.
Name Price* Release Date
Cover Scan U2 / CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS (DVD SINGLE) - DVD Video (PAL) AUD$8.32 Mon 13 Jun 2005

Cover Scan U2 / CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS (FORMAT 1) - CD Single AUD$4.61 Mon 13 Jun 2005

Cover Scan U2 / CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS (MAXI SINGLE) (FORMAT 2) - CD Single AUD$7.32 Mon 13 Jun 2005

So there!

Not that anyone was disagreeing with me but I hate it when things go weird and I cant work out why. Well, I still dont know why but at least I know the release date has been changed. :mad:

Last edited:
Well despite my COBL CD packaging saying "FRAGILE" in big red letters, the postman still pushed it thru the mailbox and onto the concrete porch. Result - 2 damaged cases!

Grrrrrrrr :mad: He's lucky the CD's still are intact!

Other than that, I've been enjoying them imensely since I got home from work :)

Back
Top Bottom