1,000: One heart, One Hope, One Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baker6621

War Child
1,000 Posts: Thank you guys, this is BY far my favorite site on the internet and the only MB I look at more than 5 times a day (much MORE - lol). I've met some awesome people, learned more about U2 that I could EVER imagine and wanted to thank you.

011102r2-20crp-u2.jpg

I'm glad to join the 1k club. Thank you guys.

"I look cool - cos' I am cool"
larry.jpg

smile.gif

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
congrats! May it be a reminder to you of how much time you waste on the net.
wink.gif

Haha yes, I'm aware...no wonder school is down, grades are down & I don't seem to have time for anything..
smile.gif
We're in this together.

Congrats, and thanks for the 'hot pics'
wink.gif
stop by PLEBA anytime we'd love to see more!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by doctorwho:
Hey, congrats Baker!

By the way, I live closeby to you now - I'm in New Haven! Scary, huh?
biggrin.gif

doctorwho, do you by any chance go to college in New Haven?

Congratulations!
biggrin.gif

It'll probably be JUNE by the time I hit 1000..
wink.gif

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Originally posted by *Ally*:
doctorwho, do you by any chance go to college in New Haven?

No! I'm long since done with college - thank God! Got my last degree in '97. Unless I get some sort of inspiration (or mid-life crisis), I don't intend on going back for more degrees.

I have a job at a growing company there (I'm a scientist - GEEK!
biggrin.gif
).

Originally posted by doctorwho:
Hey, congrats Baker!

By the way, I live closeby to you now - I'm in New Haven! Scary, huh?
biggrin.gif

Thats awesome! Finally a fellow CT'er from Interference. Maybe one day we can meet up & share a chat from one U2 generation to the next
smile.gif

Man, thats great. I remember when you first came and you were a newbie. At the time I had been here for a year or more and considered myself an established member.

Look at my posts!! It's coming on 2 years and I'm still not at 1000!! I'm such an unloyal u2 fan!!
smile.gif

------------------
"Here it is, revenge to the tune;
your no good.
your no good, your no good, your no good
Can't you tell, it's well understood?"
Elliott Smith - Waltz#2

Good job Baker, glad to have you around. Your perspective is welcome and refreshing
cool.gif

Doctorwho, are you a "mad" scientist
eek.gif
?

Originally posted by Basstrap:
Man, thats great. I remember when you first came and you were a newbie. At the time I had been here for a year or more and considered myself an established member.

Look at my posts!! It's coming on 2 years and I'm still not at 1000!! I'm such an unloyal u2 fan!!
smile.gif

LOL, true! Hey, where ya been? I haven't seen you on ICQ for ages. Let me know if you still use AIM or ICQ and your s/n's for each
smile.gif

MSN manager is sooo much better than ICQ!! That's what I have been using lately. If you wanna download it youcan add me to your list, my e-mail is
kirk_wells@hotmail.com

------------------
"Here it is, revenge to the tune;
your no good.
your no good, your no good, your no good
Can't you tell, it's well understood?"
Elliott Smith - Waltz#2

It seems like i will never get to a 1000 posts. I need to stop thinking so much and start posting some drivel.

------------------
In the stillness of the evening
When the sun has had its day
I heard your voice whispering...

Back
Top Bottom