Zzyzx (Buy a vowel!), California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never forgive my 360 for destroying my copy of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance when I was almost done playing it. Apparently, the disc drive is so weak that any type of vibration during play will make the laser carve some holes out of the game disc. True fact.

Oh man, that sucks. I've had systems wipe out entire memory cards...just because. I still have no fucking clue why it had to do that.

After I saw the Hulk movie a month or two ago, my one idiot friend said, "What if there was a sex move called the Hulk smash?" thinking it was hilarious, and went ahead and demonstrated it. He did this a few times amongst us until I noted that all he was doing was power thrusting and saying "Hulk smash." He hasn't done that since.

And when it happens, the Superthread will know. Oh, it will know. In gratuitous detail, with dialogue.

Hahaha, that's almost up there with our token closeted gay homophobe friend wearing a shirt that said Hummer on it and I asked if he gave them away for free.

You will dance in our souls.

I will never forgive my 360 for destroying my copy of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance when I was almost done playing it. Apparently, the disc drive is so weak that any type of vibration during play will make the laser carve some holes out of the game disc. True fact.
xboxes are so fucking prone to...everything bad. it amazes me microsoft put out such a crappy product. wait...

I wish I was played $20 million to not play a sport. I do that shit for free.

Hahaha, that's almost up there with our token closeted gay homophobe friend wearing a shirt that said Hummer on it and I asked if he gave them away for free.

You will dance in our souls.

We have a similar friend. He told a story in great detail once about his first time having sex with a girl. A month later one of us brought it up and he said, "No, that was my younger brother who did that." None of us have seen him have a sober conversation with a girl, ever.

Howdy folks :wave:

ha. my xbox got the red circle of death a couple times.

Oh yeah, that killed mine. I was soo pissed off. My Xbox also killed my copy of Dead Or Alive, that didn't bother me, cause I got it free with the xbox, and I never played it.....

But I've been hassle free since the PS3 :love:

We have a similar friend. He told a story in great detail once about his first time having sex with a girl. A month later one of us brought it up and he said, "No, that was my younger brother who did that." None of us have seen him have a sober conversation with a girl, ever.

Lawl.

LMP's 360 apparently can't even play DVDs right.

Any DVD with DVD-ROM features just does not work. Then again, it's not connected to the Internet for LIVE, the only life I can live. I have my TV and laptop though, so it's not a big issue.

ha. my xbox got the red circle of death a couple times.

I've heard about it, but I've never gotten it. It's like the chlamydia of gaming.

LMP may be a little bastard, but he can wear the shit out of those multi-quotes.

I fucking love this shit.

No, my karmic alignment doesn't match the spirit now. Oh well.

train1.jpg

Better?

Postwhoring to me, is talking to yourself or doing stupid shit like that. If we're going to do it right we're going to have a conversation. El-Mel better pick up on the reference there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom