Zoomerang96 power ranking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
I'm doing a power ranking of Zoomerang96, and you will have no choice but to accept my decision as final and binding.

After long and careful observation of the poster known as Zoomerang96 (including placing hidden cameras in every part of the house where he currently pretends to live), I have made detailed notes about his life, habits and posting strengths/weaknesses.

I then spent many days meditating and reflecting on the notes I had made, then then ate them (the notes).

My power ranking of Zoomerang96 is as follows:

54.9499358711%

Carefully calibrated to be just high enough to not insult, and just low enough to cause fatal internal doubts in the recipient.

Overview of Zoomerang96:

- signs of delusional grandeur
- extremely poor grammar and spelling
- signs of sexual dominance
- may be squatting in an abandoned house, where are owners?
- how does he sleep?

HOW DO YOU SLEEP
HOW DO YOU SLEEP WITH THAT NIKE LOGO TATOOED TO YOUR HEAD????

- long history of scatalogical humour, very amusing
-

good luck, and goodnight.

Oh my god this cannot be true I expected a lot more, it can't be true we must, thats it must dance the deadly dance of eternal friendship I say

Atleast 60 per cent now I must change my whole belief system to coincide with this research:wink:

DethVeggy said:
I figured it would be much higher. your methodology is flawed, methinks.

Nah, trust me. Kieran let me watch the videotapes before he destroyed them. 54.9499358711% is about right.

How does it feel, Zoomerang96?? How does it feel to be on the other end of the camera lens, the other side of the grading scale??

you forgot to mention Dillusional Projection Fantasy
;P
o wait thats me..i imagine being in the presence of genius all the time

zoom is like gleemonex....he makes it feel like its 72 degrees in the head ,,,,,,,,,,, ALL THE TIME

carrieluvv said:
zoom is like gleemonex....he makes it feel like its 72 degrees in the head ,,,,,,,,,,, ALL THE TIME

I love you for saying that, carrieluvv!

And Zoomerang96 won't geddit either because he probably still hasn't seen Brain Candy! And this is despite the fact that he is Canadian! It's sacrilege, I tell you! Sacrilege!

i even looked it up, and i still don't understand what carrieluv said. that doesn't change the fact that i demand that she aggressively pursues king deathbear.

as for this thread, i have no idea what to make of it. i'm extremely pissed off. extremely. noone ever listens to me anymore. noone ever listens, kieran!!!! it's all about you isn't it?!?!?!?! WHY DO ALL YOUR THREADS HAVE HIDDEN AGENDAS?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!??!?

Calluna said:

I love you for saying that, carrieluvv!

And Zoomerang96 won't geddit either because he probably still hasn't seen Brain Candy! And this is despite the fact that he is Canadian! It's sacrilege, I tell you! Sacrilege!

Now yo made me feel bad because I have never seen Brain Candy...and I am also Canadian. But I think I balanced it out with my multiple viewings of Strange Brew.

Brain Candy is the finest film ever created !

Zoomer what do ya mean you demand I pursue Deathbear , huh?
I'm the one not gettin it now...........

all i have to say is you make me feel very unsavory.........
but in a good way

Last edited:
carrieluvv said:
Brain Candy is the finest film ever created !

Zoomer what do ya mean you demand I pursue Deathbear , huh?
I'm the one not gettin it now...........

all i have to say is you make me feel very unsavory.........
but in a good way

yes, let's, lettuce kids kiss. :hug: carrieluv :hug:

i'm still not in my place, i'm in someone elses, remember jessica?

hey...you don't know my family tree!!!!!

we're german russian! WE'RE GERMAN AND RUSSIAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom