Zoomerang 96 Appreciation Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carrieluvv

Refugee
There hasnt been one in a while
no question that when hes good hes really good
but whens hes drunk he makes us all feel really unintelligent with his knowledge about eastern european culture.
HE ROCKS! :rockon:
i mean who cant be fascinated by a person who makes ya feel less superior than you think you are.......if there was a biting the lip and closing the eyes smiley i would have inserted it here
but the next bext thing ....
:drool:

now i know some of you have been like "this is guy isnt as cool as most people think he is because he keeps talkin bout how hes more like bon jovi these days" and shit...
but its merely his way of saying he is like us ,,,,,,, and we should all have the courage to take a stand and raise our rockin fist in the air and pout and then smile and try to look our best !

wont you join me now and appreciate him?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????????????????????

no monetary gifts- if you feel you must please donate the money to bon jovis electrolisys so he can continue to look smooth

^ that is a very sad line ^ up there
what makes ye say it?
do you have kids and are ya getting divorced...

i feel sorry for kids..i wish i could give them a big hug

carrieluvv said:
^ that is a very sad line ^ up there
what makes ye say it?
do you have kids and are ya getting divorced...

i feel sorry for kids..i wish i could give them a big hug

You must not know deathbear very well then.

Dont fret young child.. its a line from a song.

youcan keep the furniture the bump on the head ...realease me release me.....................yep i know the line very well
thats why i referred to it as such

i wish i was a young child sometimes but ill be 36 in a matter of weeks; (

i dont know him very well....twas just a joke to liven up the start o the weekend...
but this thread has caved in.
and he told me to tee off...and im not sure what that means but it cant be good...unless its a golf reference

i have been rather rude to him lately about the bon jovi

ahhwhatever

carrieluv, i'm in your debt forever for this thread.

i en7oy appreciation threads as much as the next guy, except a lot more.

how'd you like the wording of that last paragraph? hmm?

carrieluv, let's make sweet LUVV in the backseat of colonel sander's car.

...sorry.

carrieluvv said:

i mean who cant be fascinated by a person who makes ya feel less superior than you think you are.......if there was a biting the lip and closing the eyes smiley i would have inserted it here
but the next bext thing ....

this is actually absolutely hilarious and couldn't be closer to the truth.

:sexywink:

EVERY day is bear appreciation for me.

:biteslipandcloseseyesforreal:

Oh yeah? Well, I appreciate bear more than all of you COMBINED! It's true, I measured my appreciation and let me tell you, it was off the charts.

Is this thread destined to become the next :appreciation: chain thread?

i've already got four others to look after first, mullen, you'll have to wait in the back of the line.

i appreciate the kind words, ladies. it's like...it's like i'm a rockstar. :happy:

Zoomerang96 said:
i've already got four others to look after first, mullen, you'll have to wait in the back of the line.

i appreciate the kind words, ladies. it's like...it's like i'm a rockstar. :happy:

just because the other kids don't have 3 arms and a tail doesn't mean that you should love them more :(

Back
Top Bottom