Zing, San Pablo de las Salinas, Tultitlán, Mexico Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tweaking the code for the test may take me a wee while ... patience, Charlot the Harlotte!

I heard a Creed song on the radio earlier today. :|

It was the most cliched and middle-of-the-road thing I had ever heard, it sounds like they were trying to be Pearl Jam.

:panic:

God, here's a sad thing. The most exciting part of work today was when a customer's total was $123.45.

I :heart: number stuff. I actually said "hey, cool total" and they looked at me like I was mental. :reject:

What's worse, Creed or brokeNCYDE?

Okay, so we have:

Creed - Extremely bland, lame, Nickelback's more pathetic brother, trying to sound hard rock and grungy even when its time has passed. Laughable music, laughable album covers.

Brokencyde - Defines what's wrong with almost every teenager these days. Pointless screaming and guitar noise, depressed people that think they can pick up chicks with their "music". Have never written a second of quarterly-listenable music and everytime they try to act cool/sincere, they fail miserably.

Well?

God, here's a sad thing. The most exciting part of work today was when a customer's total was $123.45.

I :heart: number stuff. I actually said "hey, cool total" and they looked at me like I was mental. :reject:

Hahah, that's great. I'm impressed when I get totals like $43.21 or whatever.

I wonder if Ashley's ever been on a binge and bought exactly $212 worth of stuff?

I keep catching Z3 class tram #212, but I never have my camera with me at the time! Whenever I have my camera, it's just boring non-#212 trams. :tsk:

Okay, so we have:

Creed - Extremely bland, lame, Nickelback's more pathetic brother, trying to sound hard rock and grungy even when its time has passed. Laughable music, laughable album covers.

Brokencyde - Defines what's wrong with almost every teenager these days. Pointless screaming and guitar noise, depressed people that think they can pick up chicks with their "music". Have never written a second of quarterly-listenable music and everytime they try to act cool/sincere, they fail miserably.

Well?

I thought Nickelback was Creed's more pathetic brother? It's hard to tell nowadays.

And brokeNCYDE are getting fuckin' freaky now. I ... I just don't know on this.

I thought Nickelback was Creed's more pathetic brother? It's hard to tell nowadays.

And brokeNCYDE are getting fuckin' freaky now. I ... I just don't know on this.

Where's Dot Dot Curve in all of this?

Creed should definitely be Horrible Music Houred at some point.

But right now I'm finding re-coding the purity test to be outright tediousness. I need all the good music I can get. Joy Division for the win.

Back
Top Bottom