Zeppelin Live At The 02 Now...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh jeez I hate to sound negative but I really don't mean this as a criticism. Page's solo there on Stairway was rather short and, to me, disappointing. Everything else sounded great - as has every other clip I've heard.
Ok, no more carping from me :)

someone over at u2.com who had VIP tickets (they were at the after party and their mate got his autograph) said Bono was there last nite.. I am not surprised.. everyone was! I am sure at Edge was too...:D

c'mon LED ZEP... announce a tour... pretty please...:pray:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
someone over at u2.com who had VIP tickets (they were at the after party and their mate got his autograph) said Bono was there last nite.. I am not surprised.. everyone was! I am sure at Edge was too...:D

c'mon LED ZEP... announce a tour... pretty please...:pray:

All right, here's an idea... since some Zeppelin and especially some of Plant's solo work has a noticable Eastern//Indian//Middle Eastern influence, and U2 are recording Morrocan Trance Metal, how about they go on tour together starting in late 08??

:wink:

(watching Kashmir right now, pretty damned incredible!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZxukPZ0pjA&NR=1

pretty cool to see the crowd just hang and not go ballistic as they opened the show...it's as if they were in a trance.

I see a video crew...can't wait for the dvd.

Last edited:
to say that I wish i was there would be the biggest understatement of my life... :drool: plant sounded pretty good for a 58 year old, and jason bonham definitely wasn't just a fill in on drums. here's hoping a few shows in nyc (hopefully msg, that would be a dream) and other parts of the world. they could charge anything they want and still sell out.

Ok guys. For downloads go to this site http://walhallahereicome.blogspot.com/ there is shed loads of audio and video.

As for the guy that I posted about yesterday with 2 hours of camcorder vid. He's got 600mb of vid from a JVC Enverio and 9mb stills but he doesn't know how to host it. So everyone is telling him what to do....argg....hopefully it will be up soon. I'll post it as soon as he does.

Sorry about that Stairway link on the previous page, I guess it's toast.

Last edited:
Reggie Thee Dog said:
I've heard, second hand, that a tour is planned with the Cult opening for '08. It is dependant on last night's show and whether Plant wants to do it.

:hmm:

thats what I heard to... just speculation.. Ian Ashbury of the Cult said at a show that they would be opening for them next year.. Or how he put it, "opening for a band that starts with a L and a Z". :hmm:

^coool.....crikey these vids are going up and coming down faster than you can say Jack Robinson!

Got news for the first boot of the show from Bootleg Encyclopedia.

December 11th: Wendy are the first label to release Led Zeppelin's reunion gig last night titled Legendary Reunion 2007. More details will be posted tomorrow.

8bjovw3.jpg

edit.....here we go... Audio of 10 songs in one place. Remove the space in the link below.

http://led zeppo2.4shared.com/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom