Ytterby, Sweden Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, serious question time. As in, this isn't drunk bollocks, this is quite legit.

Am I rather obviously depressed?

Oh good. Because one of my non-Interference friends just picked up that I'm depressed just from my normal behaviour and it kind of stunned me.

Oh good. Because one of my non-Interference friends just picked up that I'm depressed just from my normal behaviour and it kind of stunned me.

While I can't attest that you're the brightest chap regularly, you seem to be going alright. Now, I ask the same - am I being all doom and gloom lately? Perhaps within the past three months?

While I can't attest that you're the brightest chap regularly, you seem to be going alright. Now, I ask the same - am I being all doom and gloom lately? Perhaps within the past three months?

not at all. You've been rather vibrant lately imo.

No, I wouldn't say that. I mean you seemed a bit down about turning 20, but birthday blues aren't necessarily a sign of more permanent doom and gloom.

Oh man I just about fell asleep there. I'm sorry Bonnie, I'm bailing too; I'm so indescribably tired. Have a good one! :wave:

But laughing cow tastes like vomit! D:

Though the last time I had it was a few years ago. Unless its changed. Do the double dip and all that bollocks.

Wow, Ytterbium is my favourite element! Now I know where it comes from :up:
Crap, deadthread. That means I have to find something to do. *goes to make some lunch*

I don't make judgements from 30 second clips. The GOYB clip we had was completely misleading. But most of these songs sound pretty promising. Fez - Being Born especially. Now that sounds experimental for U2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom