Ytterby, Sweden Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what the hell is this shit

Seriously though, I'm glad those dumb red Hutdab slashes are gone.

I'm so glad to see those gone. I've still got the old site up in one tab and it looks so antiquated.

Now for that glass of port!

Can't wait for some live performances. I'm quite curious to know how they'll pull off Boots live.

Have a good one, Jen! :wave:

And fuck, I forgot to watch the game too, Bonnie!

Well, now that the Eagles are out, at least I don't have to worry about it. :happy:

Still say they should just extend the main season instead of having preseason.

Yeah, the preseason cup seems rather a waste of time, especially when you have this silly farce of playing some teams twice and some teams once in the main season.

This search by artist thing is verything I dreamed it would be...AND MORE.

It's fucking FUN.

And it cracks me up that these two are consecutive:

Banjo Paterson
· Waltzing Matilda (5 times snippeted)

Barry Crocker
· Neighbours Theme Song (7 times snippeted)

It's fucking FUN.

And it cracks me up that these two are consecutive:

Banjo Paterson
· Waltzing Matilda (5 times snippeted)

Barry Crocker
· Neighbours Theme Song (7 times snippeted)

:drool:

Actually, I was wondering about something. My memory is very hazy here and I haven't listened to the bootleg, but did Bono sing something rather out of the ordinary at the Adelaide Beautiful Day? I think he was talking about Glenelg or something!

He snippeted Neighbours SEVEN TIMES?!

Doesn't that conjure Satan in the form of Jason Donovan or something?

:lmao:

See for yourself: U2 Neighbours Theme Song - U2 on tour

AND NOTE THE LOCATION OF THE LAST TIME HE SNIPPETED IT. NOTE IT WELL AND BE CONFUUUUSED.

:drool:

Actually, I was wondering about something. My memory is very hazy here and I haven't listened to the bootleg, but did Bono sing something rather out of the ordinary at the Adelaide Beautiful Day? I think he was talking about Glenelg or something!

Yeah, he was making up stuff about the city he was in during the "sea the world in green and blue" part of Beautiful Day. Like in New Zealand he gave a shout-out to the "land of the long white cloud" translation of Aotearoa.

I know in Melb he sang the "see the world in green and blue" bit with all Melbourne-specific lyrics... I'm guessing he did that for every city?

Yeah, he was making up stuff about the city he was in during the "sea the world in green and blue" part of Beautiful Day. Like in New Zealand he gave a shout-out to the "land of the long white cloud" translation of Aotearoa.

Oh. Do you have any of these transcribed?

AND NOTE THE LOCATION OF THE LAST TIME HE SNIPPETED IT. NOTE IT WELL AND BE CONFUUUUSED.

never before seen photo from backstage 06-03-01 concert

bb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom