You're pets and their names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My two cats are Stimpy and Ben (no relation to the latter as Ren, complete coincidence - in fact, Ben's a girl). I've had Stimpy since '96, he's my best mate in the world, and Ben was given to my sister in '98, though since she left I've had to take care of her.

My one year old puppy is called Billie, no reason in particular, just always liked the name.

Nelson the dog (made the pic with my phone so it's not too good):

Nelson.jpg

And Merel the pussycat:

018_15.jpg

mdw3935 said:
:laugh:
My husband pretty much has said the same thing, but he knows how much I love animals so at times he has looked the other way when there where more animals in the house than people.

I don't have a husband, just a landlord, but they're easily paid off.... :D

Sunshine, the best puppy in the world
11960SunnyCoweringBW.jpg

11960SunnyCowering2.jpg

Tex, our big fat deaf cat
11960TexCouch.jpg

Also have Tex's sister, Mabel, and another cat Ganzo, but no pics of them at the moment.

i feel like posting pics of my cats as kittens:

jonathan, he's now almost 15 :sad::
johnny3au.jpg

tasmania, now 13:
spizzy1sc.jpg

sunnie, aged 10 (although she looks the same sizewise):
sunnie2up.jpg

tabitha, my little sweetie pie. well, she's not so little anymore, she's HUGE. she's three.
tabitha6wx.jpg

dolemite, my stinky boy. he's a year old now and looks the same.
3449%3A89923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3DXROQDF%3E232358%3A95%3C7%3B9ot1lsi

My famous Bono the Cat

bonotoilet.jpg

Fiesty

fiestysteps.jpg

The Sneak

sneakdoor.jpg

Samantha

samanthasteps.jpg

and my cute, sweet little Constance Marie

constance.jpg

I also feed one named "Squirrely" outside.

youtwohearts said:
I have 5 cats Tipsy and Abigail (they are sisters), Bucky and Bonzi (brothers) and Oatmeal.

I also have fish but they all look the same so the only one that has a name is the one who's eye is missing. His name is Blinky.

I have animals but I see them when I go to my grandmother . now I want a talking parrot.

My three hens, White Chook, Princess Mary and Princess Anne. My chihuahua Tambo having a roll in the background. He's smaller than the hens. And the latest addition, the python Brutus who would like to eat the hens and the chihuahua.

000_005.jpg

I would really like to get a llama...a beast if unburden.

that would be beasts OF unburden.

Tambo doesn't like having his photo taken, very hard to get a good shot of him. He always moves towards you and wants you to pick him up.
sept05.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom