You're pets and their names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mia, my little 6 lb baby cat :heart:
15639mia_moving-med.JPG

My mom's beagle, Nikki.

3449949523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3DXROQDF%3E232367%3A%3A45%3A5%3Bot1lsi

Last edited:
We have a nameless goldfish who has lost all its colour. :slant:

Our part-time pet is my sister's boyfriends dog who spends a lot of time in our living room or sitting by the front door waiting for my sister to walk him (he lives next door). He and I don't get along now that he is fully grown. This is him back when he was small and contented:

casey.jpg

His name is Casey, after the Christy Moore song.

Last edited:
2 cats (I used to have 3 but Major ran away. :sad: )

Will--the name he came with from the shelter. I still can't believe I kept it. :D
&
Roscoe

I'll post pictures of my little bastards when I get home.

Well....I did have a pet hermit crab called Pinchey. But then Chizzer told him he hated his guts and the poor thing died of heartbreak two days later. :sad:

I just moved into my new house and am planning on getting a fur baby when i get back from Dublin! :hyper:

starsgoblue said:
Well....I did have a pet hermit crab called Pinchey. But then Chizzer told him he hated his guts and the poor thing died of heartbreak two days later. :sad:

Isn't that what Homer Simpson named his lobster? :lol:

Dog- Abby - Which we call her everything else but! Does anyone else call their pets by differant names instead of their real one?

My Dod goes by:

Abigal
Rosey - After bath
Stinky - Before Bath
Snoopy
Zoey
Dog

I have a black lab mix named Harry (his previous name, since he's a rescue), and a beta fish named Foo (the 2nd).

th_harrywithtreat.jpg

th_littleblueridingpup.jpg

I dont have a picture of my fish :reject:

Cats -
Beckham, 1.5 yrs
beckyout.JPG

Max, 8 months, and Posh, 1 year
maxposhieout.JPG

Buddy (red eared slider)
buddy.JPG

Beanie (Firemouth Meeki) and Cecil (Green Terror)
Picture%20014.jpg

YBORCITYOBL said:
Dog- Abby - Which we call her everything else but! Does anyone else call their pets by differant names instead of their real one?

My Dod goes by:

Abigal
Rosey - After bath
Stinky - Before Bath
Snoopy
Zoey
Dog

Any variation of "Stinker" works for my Abbey (named after Abbey Road, while Ruby is named after Ruby Tuesday).

Little Stinker
Stinker Face
Stinker Butt (my wife doesn't like that one)

Or Shithead works as well. :wink: (she doesn't like that one either)

YBORCITYOBL said:

My Dod goes by:

Abigal
Rosey - After bath
Stinky - Before Bath
Snoopy
Zoey
Dog

Tipsy is Tipsy doodle, doodle or doodle bug
Bucky is Bucky Boo, boo or boo berry
Oatmeal is Oatmeal rasin cookie
Bonzi is Bonz
Abigail has and will always be just Abigail although I will call her pretty girl when I pet her.

Oh and Stubby the outside cat is stub

Rabbit - Magic/Pontius (I call him Pontius, my Mother calls him Magic)
Finch - Malcolm
Canary - Jake Shears
Fish - Bono and The Edge

YBORCITYOBL said:

My Dod goes by:

Abigal
Rosey - After bath
Stinky - Before Bath
Snoopy
Zoey
Dog

:lmao:

that is so true!

We have 2 dogs Merle and Waylon...thier nicknames are..poop, fatso, fat ass, boodles, scoobs, scooby doo.

We have 2 love birds...full names are Spaceghost Defender of the Universe and Poulet Vert.....thier nicknames are both "chicken":lmao:

and I fish that we call Mr. Mish:huh:

The mutt:

11870Mike_s_Pic-3-med.jpg

Her official name is Lizzy Mae (wasnt my choice, person I was with at the time named her :shrug: ) She has numerous nicknames though. I call her by her nicknames more than her official name. She answers to all of them! :laugh:

IM000226.jpg
My male cat Micheal...although we call him the Moocher cause he likes to eat some of our human food :lol:

Picture005.jpg
My female cat Garfield...but we call her Nurse Garfield cause she's ALWAYS concerned about us...but I'm starting to call her Diva cause she's ALWAYS whining about something!

YBORCITYOBL said:

Sometimes I call my Mitzi cat Hell Cat Bitch, because she is!

Zeke gets called several variations of Zeke (Zekie, Zeker, Zekermeister) and also Dog Boy.

I call Milo (MiloGuido) Fatty Pants and Fatstuff (he's now on a diet!).

Rickenbacker Straticaticus I rarely call by his full name. Most often Ricky, Straticat, Strati, Caticus, Rickycat.

And of course all of them get called "Damn it!" sometimes! :wink:

Now Loki is different. I wanted to name him Goliath, but he just ignored me. So when I tried Loki, he responded right away. And it's the only name he really responds to....ok, sometimes he likes being called Snuggle Bunny, but he won't come for that. :cute:

I have a monster of a chocolate lab named Jake. He just turned 4 on August 11.

His "proper" name is Hershey's Buckshot Jake. He's named after his mom, dad and grandpa heh

:laugh:
My husband pretty much has said the same thing, but he knows how much I love animals so at times he has looked the other way when there where more animals in the house than people.

My son says I'm addicted to cats and when he and his sister leave the nest that I'll have nothing but bunches of cats around. He knows me pretty well. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom