Your LEAST favorite sports teams (pro)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Roland of Gilead said:

That's okay. Tuesday we'll wear the same jersey (Canada) and after that, we can spit on each other. :D

Ah, good ol' rivalry. :wink:

I'll go along with the obligatory Yankee and Cowboy hating. Also on my list are: Philadelphia Eagles, Sixers, Flyers, and Phillies. Pittsburgh Steelers, Penguins, Pirates

Clark W. Griswold said:
I'll go along with the obligatory Yankee and Cowboy hating. Also on my list are: Philadelphia Eagles, Sixers, Flyers, and Phillies. Pittsburgh Steelers, Penguins, Pirates

i take it you're not from pennsylvania...

ah....i see...

still, it's hard to believe that 'wallyworld' (yer location) is in PA and not...somewhere where they hate all things PA...

IWasBored said:
ah....i see...

still, it's hard to believe that 'wallyworld' (yer location) is in PA and not...somewhere where they hate all things PA...

Hardly,

See, I live in the midstate. You know, the part of PA that Phily and the 'Burgh like to call trailer trash. Then force us to pay for the mismanagement of those two fine metropolitan areas.

But that's for another thread. Really, I just like laughing at their fans....

I actually live closer to Balt and DC than either Pitt or Phily. My teams are the O's and Skins.

I am moving to your part of the state in the next month or so, Gris!

I am flying out there tonight to do my "official" visit (see if I can't find a place to live).

zoney! said:
I am moving to your part of the state in the next month or so, Gris!

I am flying out there tonight to do my "official" visit (see if I can't find a place to live).

Great, I'll get my car down off of the cinder blocks and show you the sights!

Last edited:
BASEBALL
new york yankees
atlanta braves
chicago white sox
anaheim angels
toronto blue jays (for god sakes they're in the american league... ahha)
i just pity the royals, although i used to hate them... (yes yes, joe randa bases...)

FOOTBALL
minnesota vikings (yes, i do live in minnesota)
green bay packers
pittsburgh steelers
*note: i really don't like football that much anyway...Oh, and i LIKE the cowboys.

BASKETBALL
every team in the NBA... or any basketball team... what a worthless, worthless sport. bring on the badminton or pickleball.

hockey... eh i really could care less... well cept for the goddamn stars, wherever they're from, i forget. good bye north stars :(

peace,
toni

OneBadLemon said:

*note: i really don't like football that much anyway...Oh, and i LIKE the cowboys

No offense to you personally but that's one big reason I hate Dallas- at least 80% of the Cowboy fans I've been exposed to are only fair weather/jump on the bandwagon people who don't really know that much or care that much about football. They only like to latch onto the famous name and the image and are very loud and obnoxious and brag endlessly about how great they are (as long as they're winning) but the first sign of a bad season, or even a playoff loss, and the gear goes back into the closet. I have loved the stumped looks on the faces of some of these 'fans' when I asked them to name 3 players and they couldn't do it; this at the height of the popularity of 'the triplets' :rolleyes: Growing up I was so annoyed by kids who had to have Cowboy jerseys, jackets and notebooks but didn't even sit there watching games and getting intense over games on Sundays and Mondays like I did. I am also aggravated by fans who only talk big and claim 'their' team when it's time to brag :down: (this doesn't just go for Dallas either)

OneBadLemon said:
hockey... eh i really could care less... well cept for the goddamn stars, wherever they're from, i forget. good bye north stars :([/B]

The current "Stars" are in Dallas. And they suck royally.

Miami Dolphins (absolutely hate them)
Oakland raiders
Tampa bay Bucs

mildly dislike the philadelphia eagles.

zoney! said:

That is...if your car hasn't floated away in the lat two days. :up:

Most of the flooding happened north of where I live. While I don't actually live on a hill, there's a lot of land lower than mine. (If that makes any sense.)

The Toronto Maple Leafs can suck the nads off a donkey as far as I'm concerned. this has nothing to do with me being a Habs fan but it has everything to do with the Leafs being rammed down Canadians throats as Canada's team. Living in Alberta and getting more Leaf coverage than Flames and Oilers is so bullshit and I'm not even a fan of those teams. Fuck that bullshit. The Leaf's have this arrogance about them that is so offseting. they plain suck. They seem to think they are the Yankees of hockey(which is actually the Habs) but without the championships to back it up. They are the whiniest team in all of pro sports and I hate their fucking guts!!!!

If I could I'd chop the Maple Leafs up into little pieces and put them in a milk carton. Then I'd light the carton on fire and let them die.

Hallucination said:
If I could I'd chop the Maple Leafs up into little pieces and put them in a milk carton. Then I'd light the carton on fire and let them die.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Brilliant! The Laffs are the most overrated Canadian team, IMO. They've got all that veteran firepower...but do they have any recent cup wins to back it up? Not a chance. I bet they'll still be waiting for Lord Stanley in 2067. :lmao:

Vive les Habs! Or something like that! I can't speak French, as you can see. But I can bloody well try, when it comes to a team with such great potential!

GibsonGirl said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Brilliant! The Laffs are the most overrated Canadian team, IMO. They've got all that veteran firepower...but do they have any recent cup wins to back it up? Not a chance. I bet they'll still be waiting for Lord Stanley in 2067. :lmao:

Vive les Habs! Or something like that! I can't speak French, as you can see. But I can bloody well try, when it comes to a team with such great potential!

Cool. I can't speak French either but when the Habs are on I watch. Even if it's on the French channel. In fact the french play by play actually makes it seem more like a Habs game.

Go Habs Go!!

Back
Top Bottom