Your Horoscope for today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
Your Horoscope for December 12 , 2007
Libra;
"Today could see you setting your mind on something; something that you want it and you won’t allow anything to stop you from getting it. Just try not to be tempted by the idea of pulling the wool over someone’s eyes, because they will see right through your ploy. Use your charm instead! "

:rolleyes:

Your Horoscope
ARIES
March 21-April 19
Daily Overview: December 12, 2007

You are more driven than most people and today in particular is a good time to push for success in all your endeavors. You should find obstacles cleared from your path and rivals saddled with setbacks.

:lol: I plan on watching TV all day. Good old astrology.

GibsonGirl said:
Your Horoscope
ARIES
March 21-April 19
Daily Overview: December 12, 2007

You are more driven than most people and today in particular is a good time to push for success in all your endeavors. You should find obstacles cleared from your path and rivals saddled with setbacks.

:hmm:

Lies, all lies. I am in no way more driven today than I am on any other day.

JanuaryStar said:
So, Carlos, what is it that you so desperately want? :wink:

ml_image-lead-gen.gif

:drool:

Ducati

Super bike 1098R

THE LIGHTEST AND MOST POWERFUL TWIN-CYLINDER BIKE OF ALL TIME
The new 1098 R is the most powerful and lightest twin-cylinder bike ever produced by the Borgo Panigale factory, with the highest torque/weight ratio in the sportbike category.

elevated_u2_fan said:
Agreed, I really don't think I am an Aries for the most part, none of the traits seem to fit with me...

Some Aries traits fit me. I'm competitive, I have this desire to be the best at everything, and I procrastinate. Other than that, no similarities whatsoever.

Well, it is astrology.

http://career.astrology.com/career/career_profiles/aries.html

:lol: English professors aren't listed there...

Last edited:
GibsonGirl said:

Some Aries traits fit me. I'm competitive, I have this desire to be the best at everything, and I procrastinate. Other than that, no similarities whatsoever.

Same here. I fit some of the traits of an Aries, but I really take the whole astrology thing lightly. There have been times when what I've read is seemingly right on the money (given whatever particulars are going on in my life at the time), but at the end of the day it's all in what you read into them. :wink:

December 12, 2007

Virgo (8/23-9/22)

There is one simple rule in life that never, ever changes: Hard work pays off. Sure, it might not always seem like it -- especially when you notice some undeserving people getting something for nothing today. But even if you don't get an immediate pay off for all the hours you have been putting in, you will get something more valuable in the long run -- whether it's an increased sense of accomplishment, or an understanding of how to do things better next time.

RedrocksU2 said:

ml_image-lead-gen.gif

:drool:

Ducati

Super bike 1098R

THE LIGHTEST AND MOST POWERFUL TWIN-CYLINDER BIKE OF ALL TIME
The new 1098 R is the most powerful and lightest twin-cylinder bike ever produced by the Borgo Panigale factory, with the highest torque/weight ratio in the sportbike category.

I would have expected something more romantic from you :tsk:

:kiss:

My horoscope:
LEO
July 23-August 22
December 12, 2007
You are feeling great about some recent success--but don't expect that things are going to stay in the same smooth groove indefinitely. You're going to have to keep working if you want to get any further!

Here are some occupations that a Leo might consider:
Actor
Amusement park employee
Announcer
Art dealer
Artist
Athlete
Cardiologist
CEO
Celebrity
Comedian
Director
Educator
Entertainer
Entrepreneur
Exhibitor
Goldsmith
Marketer
Master of ceremonies
Movie maker
Park ranger
Performer
Politician
Principal
Professor
Publicist
Resort manager
Spokesperson
Stockbroker
TV anchor
Talk show host
Teacher
Theatrical agent
Tour guide

I think I want to be a celebrity. I wonder what kind of benefits you get with that?

Your Horoscope for December 13 , 2007

Libra;

"Tomorrow brings the clarity and insight that today lacks. If possible, you should postpone major decisions, and don’t be too quick to jump to hasty conclusions! "

:hmm: Ok.

Scorpio: Oct. 23 - Nov. 21
The sign of the Scorpion is traditionally determined, forceful, emotional and passionate.

December 14, 2007
Someone is starting a new phase of their life today, and you will be especially tuned into it. The purpose of your allegiance with this person is not completely clear, but you will serve as a witness, as proof of another person's fresh beginning. This person could be anyone -- a family member, friend, or even a complete stranger. Your task is to stay present in the moment to be ready to gain inspiration from someone else's remarkable transformation.

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom