Your habits here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been lurking about in FYM for a long time now. It's where I usually am when on Interference. It's actually a fantastic resource and what I like is getting a global view and various viewpoints, even if I don't agree.

It is an intimidating atmosphere though, which isn't always a bad thing really. Some people are better at presenting an argument than I am. And that's why I watch from the sidelines.

daygloeyes2 said:

*runsfornearestexit

adam's_mistress said:

It is an intimidating atmosphere though, which isn't always a bad thing really. Some people are better at presenting an argument than I am. And that's why I watch from the sidelines.

My view on FYM is it's a all out war with both sides having a take no prisioners/burn the bridges attitude:wink:

adam's_mistress said:
I've been lurking about in FYM for a long time now. It's where I usually am when on Interference. It's actually a fantastic resource and what I like is getting a global view and various viewpoints, even if I don't agree.

That's how I feel about it too. :yes:

the rockin edge said:

bonosexslave?

That's one of my alters. :shh:

:shifty:

:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom