Your guitar…………

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Down Under

Refugee
Love to see yours

Made from different parts when I worked (as a kid) in a Fender factory.

Gt2.bmp
[/IMG]

OK don't laugh at me, but this was me dressed as Debbie Harry for Halloween in the recent past with Cherry Rhubarb.

16257DCP_2881-med.JPG

no actual pics so using online..

Acoustic: Tanglewood Pendragon

3.jpg

Electro-Acoustic: Takamine EG560

EG560CBS_SM.jpg

Electric: Fender 50th Ann Gold Strat

0132004_md.jpg

I have a Big Baby Taylor because that is what Dallas Schoo suggested I get.

Not very good at it, I took lessons last year but now I work Full time and have an 11month old so I don't have a lot of time to play.

I have a Peavey Raptor electric (a cheap Stratocaster copy I got as a gift) - my first guitar, her name is Sarah.

I also have a Seagull S6 acoustic that I got for Christmas 2 years ago. Her name is Michaela.

:)

Like Dave C, I also have a Seagull S6 which is my workhorse. This one is my baby though, I don't post pictures much so I hope this works.

Attachments

• hbird.jpg
    hbird.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
My guitar is nothing special. In fact, I'm just beginning to really get into playing it after having it for... 3 years? :ohmy: Right now the only two songs I can play are "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" and "11 O'Clock Tick Tock." Unfortunately, I have short, chubby fingers, so it's hard to play real chords. It's not the greatest guitar, it's a Harmony that cost around 150 bucks.

34292%3B7923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D488%3D537%3DXROQDF%3E2323755436666ot1lsi

23596myBass.jpg

my Epiphone Rivoli bass which I had to sell due to having to pay my own way through uni. i'm currently having to borrow a bass these days. however, when i get to buying a new one it'll be a Fender Jazz.

No pictures, but I've got a Gibson Les Paul 57' Black Beauty Reissue, an Epiphone electric and an Alvarez acoustic

Back
Top Bottom