Your Destiny Prophesied To Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cujo

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Share your hopes, goals, and aspirations... be as personal as you want. Don't worry, I won't squash your dreams. I may cut in with a reality check or two... but I won't go Dr. Phil on your ass. :down:

So, take a seat on the couch, and let's start the examination... shall we?

I'll get things going.

----------
What I wanted to be when I was a kid? A Topgun Fighter Pilot, or an Archaeologist.

What I turned out to be? A jackass.
--------

Your turn. What are your goals... what were your goals?

:sexywink:

Interesting... Freud would have a lot to say about your incessant head scratching. Phallic obsession perhaps? Let's dig deeper...

carey02 said:
Let's not

It was a general statement addressed to all... wow, a self-importance complex as well... hmm, let's increase the medication, shall we?

Anyone else care
to share?

What did you want to be?
What did you become?

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
carey02, look its me! over here, look! i found you in this thread too! look!

This case is clearly a sane, well-adjusted human being.

Damn you kids... you've invaded my office.

My couch is all torn up. Pottery Barn surely won't accept this return.

Destructive personalities... tell me of your mental paralysis. From what I gather, it is quite severe.

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
allow me to lick your neck.

That reminds me, I once did a case study of the Mehr people in Uganda... also known as the neck-lickers.

Hehehe, let's just say I didn't need moisturizer. Because it was so humid.

Now, has this neck-licking fixation been with you since early pubescence, or is it a new phenomenon?

You know those big, flat light switches? You know how there are light switch panels that have 3 switches on them? If I see one of those panels with three of the big, flat light switches on them, I get nervous, sometimes to the point where I'm sick to my stomach.

ABEL... a case-study.

Intermittent uses of smilies to hide her true feelings leads me to believe that her chi needs balancing. I suggest, Meineke. George Foreman recommends it.

Bonochick said:
You know those big, flat light switches? You know how there are light switch panels that have 3 switches on them? If I see one of those panels with three of the big, flat light switches on them, I get nervous, sometimes to the point where I'm sick to my stomach.

It's definitely a problem of the sexual nature. Freud says that you have the nagging fear that you will never be turned on again... you equate yourself with the light.

My prescription for you: Lithium, and two bananas each day.

ABEL said:

Oh no ABEL, not you too.

This case is far more serious than I first expected.

Full-body cavity searches for the lot of you. Don't stop until you hit the back of their teeth.

R.I.P Robert Stack.

Bbug said:
When I was young, I never needed anyone...

not even Celine Dion.

I swear I'm not drunk...

Your independence leads me to believe that you were locked in a small kennel as a child, and attacked by a miniature poodle. My advice, watch a James Cameron movie with a champale. All will make sense in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom