Your desktop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nbcrusader said:
Sicy, you must have a great boss... :up:

Haha.. why because I can use messengers at work? :wink:

I adore my boss.... she puts up with ME after all who could not love that :lol:

Here's mine:

bonodesktop.jpg

discothequeLP said:

it's a cool desktop, but ican't stand to look at it. it looks like hes gonna fall or something.

Thanks-- and true but it's just the picture... like he's ready to bust a move or something. But it's different now though -__-;. It's Kyo the kitty from the anime Fruits Basket.

StlElevation said:
desktop1.jpg

picture taken by me 5/28

awesome picture!!! do you have any more from the 5/28 show?? if so, i'd love to see them- i was at the outer tip of the ellipse, and would love to relive the memories. please email me at u2fannyc AT yahoo DOT com

thanks!!! :up:

ps- how does one capture the image of their desktop?? i can't figure out how to do that... :confused:

*Ally* said:

ps- how does one capture the image of their desktop?? i can't figure out how to do that... :confused:

Right after F12 on your keyboard, there should be a button that says "print screen". Press that, then open up MSpaint or any application like that (ie: photoshop), and when you have a blank template, just press "ctrl + v" and it'll paste your desktop screenshot onto the template. Then save, upload onto your site (photobucket, snapfish), copy the
code (photobucket provides it for you, not sure about the others), and just paste it into your reply. Should work and I hope I wasn't too long winded in the instructions! :)

Mine's a mess, as usual :lol:, but I thought I'd leave it in its natural state :wink: Conservation of the species!! :p

screen.bmp

I really love this thread!! :D

your desktops all kick hard ass. i love it. :up:

how can i post mine? i simply have windows xp, and nothing else.

help me...help you...help me.

please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom