Your 2007 concert calendar.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Killers 4/7
Placebo 4/23 (Hopefully)

And just about all of my other fave bands are coming to town as well. If only I had endless concert funding :sigh:

Lily Allen in Seattle 3/26

If I luck into a ticket or two, Arcade Fire in Portland 5/27 ... but I'm not holding my breath. :(

12 May - Arcade Fire / Montreal

That's it so far. Maybe the 13th of May show as well ;)

martha said:

Then go by yourself. It's more fun than you think it is, and that way you get to go to any concert you want. :up:

Oh, and it's way easier to get decent single seats. :)

:up:

I bet it would be alot of fun to go by myself and easier to get seats :rockon:

martha said:

Then go by yourself. It's more fun than you think it is, and that way you get to go to any concert you want. :up:

Oh, and it's way easier to get decent single seats. :)

Exactly, Martha :D I generally end up striking up conversations with the people around me and making some great new friends! Plus, you don't have to worry about entertaining anyone else, you can just worry about yourself!

And here's my concert update.... this concert schedule is the f*ing reason I moved to Boston! :lol: :drool:

Mar 11 - Of Montreal
Mar 13 - The Horrors
Mar 15 - Ratatat
Mar 22 - The View
Mar 23 - Mew
Mar 28 - Snow Patrol (!!!)
Apr 7 - Lily Allen
Apr 9 - Kaiser Chiefs
Apr 11 - Klaxons
Apr 12 - Sean Lennon
May 2 - Summerbirds in the Cellar
May 4 - Peter Bjorn & John
May 7 - Amy Winehouse
May 10 - Jet
May 13 - The Kooks
May 19 - Mando Diao
May 31 - Mystery Jets
June 2 - Cansei De Ser Sexy

Last edited:
Big Day Out - Jan 28th
Muse - Jan 30th
Muse - Jan 31st
The Killers - Feb 1st
Roger Waters - Feb 2nd
Evanescence - Feb 10th
Evanescence - Feb 11th
Sarah Blasko - Apr 4th
Sarah Blasko - Apr 5th
Eskimo Joe, Little Birdy - May 18th

:combust:

3rd March Keane (okay, but nothing extraordinary
6th March JET (fucking awesome...this band rock!!!!)
29th May Meat Loaf (the Mrs insisted)
17th June Muse (so looking forward)

15th Oct The Police

It's still a bit difficult for me to plan concerts in advance due to me being either in India or back home. And with a schedule that is constantly changing. But I did manage to squeeze in some concerts.

Concerts in the past:
18 February: Roger Waters, MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai (a great show and very nice to see so many Indians in to it)

Concerts in the future:
10 March: The Waterboys, Vredenburg, Utrecht (yep, that's tonight! Managed to get tickets even though it was already sold out. Saw them also last year and that concert was excellent, so...)

Somebody booked a trip home for the weekend we were going to Dublin for Joanna Newsom but sold the tickets on eBay. With the profit decided to shop for some other concert tickets.

April:
Yann Tiersen - Dublin
Justin Timberlake

May:
Mr Hudson & the library

June:
Girls Aloud.
Basement Jaxx & guests. Beach party.

October:
Gwen Stefani
Take That x 2

UPDATE #2

RHCP-Jan 25th!

The Who- March 8th

Snow Patrol- March 24th (TOMORROW NITE !!! WOOHOO!!)

Kaiser Chiefs- April 7th

The Killers- April 26

Keane- May 29th

V Festival (Baltimore)- Aug 4 and 5th <<<< getting tix as soon as they go on sale...:wink:

The Police (July 3rd)

That's it for now :shifty: I have a feeling that my concert schedule will get much better after I actually move up to Minneapolis :lol: Much closer access to shows :drool:

Arctic Monkeys 5/9
Keane 5/19

I'm all for going solo to concerts. You can always get a ticket, either a single in advance or buy one on the street. You can wander around, talk to people, dance like a fool, sing along. Nobody knows you (unless you run into friends, of course) and it's liberating. The only drawback is you can't drink since you're driving yourself home.

Popmartijn said:
Concerts in the past:
18 February: Roger Waters, MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai (a great show and very nice to see so many Indians in to it)

Concerts in the future:
10 March: The Waterboys, Vredenburg, Utrecht (yep, that's tonight! Managed to get tickets even though it was already sold out. Saw them also last year and that concert was excellent, so...)

My concert calendar is starting to get filled in. And from the looks of it, it might be a very good year too!

Concerts in the past:
10 March: The Waterboys, Vredenburg, Utrecht (again an excellent concert, even though it wasn't as good as the one last year. But from the first song on the band was ON!)
25 March: Shakira, MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai ( :combust: although the concert was quite short. Had a great time nonetheless.)

Concerts in the future:
20 June: Lou Reed, Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam (he's going to perform Berlin in its entirety, so that will be very interesting)

Update!

4.13- TV on the Radio
4.14- Over the Rhine
4.23- The Killers
5.1- Arcade Fire
5.14- Son Volt
6.14- 6.17- Bonnaroo
7.14- The Police

I still haven't got any concerts this year, but if I was 18, I'd go see Kelly Jones, Patti Smith and Gary Moore but I'm not so *sulks*

Though I might be going to see Director in May

Irishteen said:
I still haven't got any concerts this year, but if I was 18, I'd go see Kelly Jones, Patti Smith and Gary Moore but I'm not so *sulks*

Though I might be going to see Director in May

Are they strict about being over 18 there? They say it for some concerts here but never ask for id.

The Kelly Jones tickets for Dublin are going really cheap on ebay.

Lara Mullen said:

Are they strict about being over 18 there? They say it for some concerts here but never ask for id.

The Kelly Jones tickets for Dublin are going really cheap on ebay.

I'm not sure, since I've never tried to get in to one, but I don't have the money to take the risk

and I don't have a credit card to buy them off e-bay., doubt my dad would be willing

So Far:

March 19th - Bloc Party @ The Wiltern, Los Angeles, CA

March 20th-- The Bravery @ The Galaxy, Costa Mesa, CA

Up Next:

June 2nd - The Arcade Fire @ The Greek Theatre, Berkeley, CA

June 16th - Bloc Party @ Viejas Amphitheatre, Alpine, CA

July 21st - Daft Punk @ The Sports Arena, Los Angeles, CA

September 9th (My Birthday!!!) - Underworld @ The Hollywood Bowl, Hollywood, CA My 3rd favorite band on my birthday! What better present could I ask for!!!

Just one so far, I dont' got to many concerts

4/15 Edgefest, Pizza Hut Park, Frisco, TX.
The Killers - My Chemical Romance - A.F.I. - Muse - Blue October - Jet - Papa Roach - Bowling for Soup - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Kaiser Chiefs - Sparta - Saosin - Bullet for My Valentine - Say Anything - Placebo - Finger 11 - Ataris - Miser - The Vanished

Honestly I'm only going for the Killers, but I'm excited to see Muse, Bowling for Soup, and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus as well.

Back
Top Bottom