Your 2007 concert calendar.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lancemc said:
imp, if I end up going to Bonnaroo we're totally getting together and rocking out. :rockon:

For sure, my friend. I wouldn't settle for anything less.

Also, scratch Tool off my list. I'm selling my bad ass floor tickets at more than twice what I paid for them.

PookaMacP said:

Next up: The Hold Steady in Temple Bar Music Centre on 27 Feb and Arcade Fire in the Olympia on 5 March! Good things come in threes!

I wanted to see the AF but I'm not going to be in the country then :sad:

february 20th - apples in stereo
february 24th - the d'urbervilles
march 31st - snow patrol
april 20th & 21st - the frames
may 15th & 16th - arcade fire

I have no specific dates on anything yet, but there are a few things I'm certain of:

The Police- ANNOUNCE THE DAMNED COLUMBUS DATE!!!!
The Killers- Hopefully they return to North America, I got shut out of the past 2 U.S. tours.
Dave Matthews Band- They tour every summer, it's cool
Radiohead- Pretty sure they'll tour the US sometime this year

The_acrobat said:
I have no specific dates on anything yet, but there are a few things I'm certain of:

The Police- ANNOUNCE THE DAMNED COLUMBUS DATE!!!!
The Killers- Hopefully they return to North America, I got shut out of the past 2 U.S. tours.
Dave Matthews Band- They tour every summer, it's cool
Radiohead- Pretty sure they'll tour the US sometime this year

Actually The Killers already announced their First Leg- Spring Tour and Tickets have already gone on sale here in the US. Hopefully, you can score some tickets somehow.. Or when the second leg is announced then maybe you can score tickets.

First Leg Tour Show Schedule (04.06.07 - 04.29.07):

Pre-Sale Start: Saturday, January 27, 2007 at 10:00 AM (local venue time)

04.06.07 Santa Barbara, CA :: Events Center
04.07.07 San Francisco, CA :: Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
04.09.07 Los Angeles, CA :: Staples Center Arena
04.10.07 San Diego, CA :: Rimac Arena
04.11.07 Phoenix, AZ :: Dodge Theatre
04.13.07 Austin, TX :: Frank Erwin Center
04.18.07 Tampa, FL :: USF Sundome
04.19.07 Hollywood, FL :: Hard Rock Live Arena @ Hard Rock Hotel
04.20.07 Orlando, FL :: UCF Arena
04.22.07 Atlanta, GA :: Fox Theatre
04.23.07 Nashville, TN :: Ryman Auditorium
04.26.07 Fairfax, VA :: Patriot Center @ George Mason University
04.27.07 Camden, NJ :: Tweeter Center at the Waterfront
04.28.07 New York, NY :: Madison Square Garden
04.29.07 Lowell, MA :: Paul E. Tsongas Arena

New updates for me:

March 31 - Elevation
May 1 - John Mayer
May 20-21 - Virgin Festival (MCR, Billy Talent, Rise Against, The Killers, AFI, Hot Hot Heat, Metric, etc.)

Last edited:
I did go to a show in January, but I think I'll keep that one to myself. :shifty: Right now I have:

March 26 - Snow Patrol
August 3 - The Police

I know they just played here last week, but I thought I heard The Arcade Fire would be back in NYC in April - if so, I'll probably try for that too. That's it for now, we'll see who else is coming around this summer, and I'm hoping Radiohead will be touring in the Fall.

The spring / early summer schedule has congealed, and I am a VERY happy camper about it:

3-9,10,11 Langerado Festival

3-24 Cold War Kids w/ Tokyo Police Club & Delta Spirit

3-30 Black Angels w/ Vietnam

4-12 TV on the Radio

4-23 The Killers

5-2 Arcade Fire

6-14, 15, 16, 17 Bonnaroo

Big Day Out - Jan 28th
Muse - Jan 30th
Muse - Jan 31st
The Killers - Feb 1st
Roger Waters - Feb 2nd
Evanescence - Feb 10th
Evanescence - Feb 11th
Sarah Blasko - Apr 5th

:hyper:

4.17- Over the Rhine
4.23- The Killers
5.14- Son Volt

Hopefully later:

The Police
Radiohead
Bob Dylan

Changes to come

I don't have any concerts lined up for this year, I only go to one concert every year or two, I would like to go to more, but don't know many people that like the same music. I did see the Smashing Pumpkins with Garbage about 10 years ago and very happy that I did, I almost didn't go, and I went to Music Midtown, a three day music fest in Atlanta. And went to see Jackson Brown acoustic with a friend just because they wanted to go and that was awful.

I would like to see this year, Bonnaroo, Roger Waters, Gwen Stefani and the Roots, that would be great.

This is a slight possibility, but I might go to the Flaming Lips show on April 12th.

I'm just happy to see a band I like coming to town, it gives me hope for the future.

john mayer 2/2
scissor sisters 3/9

that's all i have so far...i briefly entertained the notion of attending bonnaroo until i realised i've already put in for all the vacation time i get so i wouldn't be able to take off for that too.

i'll probably attend beale street music festival since it's here. i hope some decent people play this year, it can be pretty hit and miss. especially in recent years.

i'm also holding out hope that crowded house will play anywhere near me :lmao:

Bloc Party 3/23
Arcade Fire 5/19

i get to see AF the weekend after my final school day, right before I officially graduate :drool:

Back
Top Bottom