You Yangs, Lara, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookie dough has been mixed and is now has to chill before I roll it out and start cookie cuttering.

...Unfortunately, my vanilla extract decided to completely go missing. Let's hope the cookies don't completely suck without it :uhoh:

9 more plays until Bruce Springsteen hits 2,000 :faint: :hmm: I think I should hit that tonight (haha hit that)

I wish I could make it so I only got ads on the Superthread. For the lulz, of course.

When we were in Gaylord, Kansas, I turned on ads just for the lulz.

9 more plays until Bruce Springsteen hits 2,000 :faint: :hmm: I think I should hit that tonight (haha hit that)

Meanwhile, it looks like my #1 most played song is about to change from Blackfield's Cloudy Now to PT's Piano Lessons. Fucked if I know how Cloudy Now got so high in the first place.

Meanwhile, it looks like my #1 most played song is about to change from Blackfield's Cloudy Now to PT's Piano Lessons. Fucked if I know how Cloudy Now got so high in the first place.

TUF is so far ahead, I don't think Read My Mind will ever catch it. Or anything else for that matter

I think I'll make a play list of my top ten Springsteen songs. That way my favorite will be the 2001 play :hmm:

God, I'm such a nerd.

I was considerably less cruel in there than I was for the Phail Collins appreciation thread.

I haven't looked in that.

I expect that around the 60th post of the Bon Jovi thread, some elitist cockhead (but not me) will come in with a trolling comment and it will be on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom