You Yangs, Lara, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I can express in words how much I love Bruce's Santa Claus Pimp Hat.

pimphat.jpg

For the record, I do all of the stuff on the Fake List without knowing a thing about piano. I just make up the simplest riffs and work by ear.

It's on my lists of things to buy when I get rich, a keyboard. But whether I could make beautiful music with it or not, who knows.

It's on my lists of things to buy when I get rich, a keyboard. But whether I could make beautiful music with it or not, who knows.

Yeah, you can play keyboard by just learning the first few keys. On my keyboard, they tell you what key is for what chord.

Yeah, you can play keyboard by just learning the first few keys. On my keyboard, they tell you what key is for what chord.

I think I'll start a New Wave band. Since I'm filthy rich, people will HAVE to listen to my music if they want to stay in my good graces

Video blogs are ridiculous. Blogs are one thing, but why should I watch someone sit there and talk?

I think I'll start a New Wave band. Since I'm filthy rich, people will HAVE to listen to my music if they want to stay in my good graces

You'll still let me hate it, won't you? It'd be wrong if I liked it.

Video blogs are ridiculous. Blogs are one thing, but why should I watch someone sit there and talk?

Agreed. I don't want to watch somebody talk at a camera.

Obviously you don't want to be in my good graces :angry:

Yes I do. You said I have to listen to your music:

Nowhere there does it say I have to LIKE it. And come on, I'm Assver. Where would you be without me to criticise and hate everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom