You watch General Hospital don't you?! Don't you?!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
Well good. :| Because I need to talk to someone. This whole Carly thinking that she slept with Rick storyline is really annoying me. Like as if you wouldn't remember if you had sex, drugs or no drugs. And man, is Faith a total psychopath or what? Going around killing everyone with that crazy powder in her ring.
And what's with Jax?! Get a new job already, GH is tired of you and puhlease for the love of mankind, don't take your shirt off onscreen anymore. No one wants to see that.

:der:

:rolleyes:

*Whatever. I know you watch General Hospital. Everyone watches General Hospital. It's like only the BEST show in daytime. :angry:

Damn that Taggert. I hear he's leaving the show though. Thank-goodness. :sigh: He is really annoying with that drawn out life-time long vendetta for Sonny.

i used to watch days, oltl, and amc. i got bored of them. i couldnt get into gh.

I don't watch GH, but my mom does so I know the characters you're talking about (not the storyline). She's addicted to 4 soaps and has been watching them for over 20 years. :der: And this is random, but my aunt totally has the hots for Jax. :laugh:

I have never watched General Hospital.

Back when I was a loser I used to watch Y&R and As the world turns but that's about it. :der:

Angel, I have not posted here in ages but to defend you and my beloved General Hospital, I will step up to the plate.

Firstly, you are all jealous of us that we have this addiction to a soap opera and revolve all our free time obsessing over it. Don't you wish you could be like us......

Now...on to GH talk. Angel, without being too graphic, I always thought Carly would be able to "physically" tell that she actually slept with Rick, if you know what I mean.

And Faith can kill her old lady grandma, and supposedly the BEST hitman around town (who is a crappy shot by the way) but she can't kill Sonny herself??? Go figure. Every time they show that stupid ruby ring i'm like :mad:

What really p.o's me about the show was how they brought stupid Brenda back for no good reason. I actually liked Jax and Skye together, now Skye is a loser drunk doing nothing and Jax is back to being this "tycoon" Puleeze. And sooooo true about his gut....when he walked out in that towel the other day I was like, "MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!" They are just pimping him now for the hotness that he used to be.

You know when you actually look forward to sleazbag Coleman being on the show, than the show's got problems.

Folks, it may sound like I'm complaining about the show but I love it...I really do!

Last edited:
:angry: Yes I get off work early some days. Thx April.

For the other days... emergency days, I use this:

pvv4612.jpg

u2loopy said:
Angel, I have not posted here in ages but to defend you and my beloved General Hospital, I will step up to the plate.

Firstly, you are all jealous of us that we have this addiction to a soap opera and revolve all our free time obsessing over it. Don't you wish you could be like us......

Now...on to GH talk. Angel, without being too graphic, I always thought Carly would be able to "physically" tell that she actually slept with Rick, if you know what I mean.

And Faith can kill her old lady grandma, and supposedly the BEST hitman around town (who is a crappy shot by the way) but she can't kill Sonny herself??? Go figure. Every time they show that stupid ruby ring i'm like :mad:

What really p.o's me about the show was how they brought stupid Brenda back for no good reason. I actually liked Jax and Skye together, now Skye is a loser drunk doing nothing and Jax is back to being this "tycoon" Puleeze.

You know when you actually look forward to sleazbag Coleman being on the show, than the show's got problems.

Folks, it may sound like I'm complaining about the show but I love it...I really do!

:shocked: I second everything you just said! :laugh: Re. Carly and the whole sex thing... :ohmy: That's exactly what I was thinking. A girl knows when she's done the nasty. :der: :lmao:

Today's should be good though... with Jason and Courtenay and Sonny.

And another thing that makes me soooo angry is the whole Sonny telling Jason not to be with his sister..."To keep her safe"

You don't know how many times I wished I could just walk onto the set and interrupt one of their discussions by saying to him, "But Sonny, Courtney is YOUR sister so wheter she is with Jason or without him she is still unsafe!!!"

I'm always watching it yelling and shaking my fist at the TV and hubby's like, "Dude...it's not real life ok?"

:der:

But I still run home to watch it.

And I don't care how sleazy and creepy they are making Rick out to be, I think he's a little hottie.

Oh, one last thing, I promise....Do they even let Liz look in the mirror before she goes to tape??? What is up with her helmet hair lately???

Ok, signing off for now, until tomorrow.

I HATE LIZ!!! :angry:

They have turned her into a total bitch. Who is she going off on Sonny like that? I loved what he said yesterday about how good he's been to her. It's true!

Anyway... I am the same way. You get involved. It's like a trashy novel. I only read literature and non-fiction so I am allowed to watch trashy TV. :lol: That's my justification.

Have a good evening!

I haven't watched GH in ages...I have no clue what's going on.

I am obsessed with AMC...so is my husband :uhoh:

I am so AMC obsessed that I stood in line for hours to meet ----->
amc_bios_Consuelos.jpg
:drool:

I ended up getting his autograph and took my picture with him :cute:

:lol: Me too Iris. I have actually watched it since I was little...... anyone remember Blacky? :reject:

And yes, Luke and Laura are still on the show. Well actually, just at the moment Luke. Laura took a year off and I don't know if she is coming back. :shrug: She better be coming back. :angry:

Another GH addict checking in. I've been watching it for years and I'm not afraid to admit it. :tongue:

Jax definitely needs to hit the gym or keep his shirt on more often. Jason needs to have his shirt on less.

I kinda like that they're making Liz a bit of a bitch. She was always too goody-goody. Now they have Courtney and Summer, well sort of Summer, to take that role.

Does anyone know if Gia is leaving the show? I can't stand the new actress who plays her. What happened to the old Gia?

And who's idea was it to give screen time to Maxie and Georgie? :huh:

:up: Yay, more fans!

Jason... :drool:

I dunno about Gia. That new actress certainly does not fit the part. There is no story there anymore either. The character has totally lost her spunk. :|

lmao @ Maxie and Georgie. :rolleyes: Every soap always tries to appeal to a teenage market, but I dont think those two will suffice. Word is Felicia is leaving the show, which can only mean she'll take her lame brain daughters with her.
Apparently Mac has re-signed on full-time and there is still talk of Anna doing a cross-over from AMC. :hmm:

Now.... what is up with Rick? I can't understand what it is he wants. It certainly can't just be working for Sonny. I mean, black-mailing his wife is surely to come out... so there is something deeper going on there... Long lost brother? Who knows. :shrug:

Last edited:
and what about the children?!?!?!?

SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!

and little lucy...whatever became of little lucy mcgee

Bono's American Wife said:
I haven't watched GH in ages...I have no clue what's going on.

I am obsessed with AMC...so is my husband :uhoh:

I am so AMC obsessed that I stood in line for hours to meet ----->
amc_bios_Consuelos.jpg
:drool:

I ended up getting his autograph and took my picture with him :cute:

he is a hottie:yes:

i was working at the arcadia mall one christmas, and Bo from Days Of Our Lives was there, and there were women lined up from across the mall just to get his autograph, it was nuts lol. i just walked up to him and i said hi, i love you. he laughed and thanked me:laugh:

Now.... what is up with Rick? I can't understand what it is he wants. It certainly can't just be working for Sonny. I mean, black-mailing his wife is surely to come out... so there is something deeper going on there... Long lost brother? Who knows. :shrug: [/B]

This is pure speculation on my part but I have a feeling that Rick may be Lilly's long lost brother coming back to avenge her death. Just speculation though....:shrug:

And I have to LMAO about Georgie and Maxie. And what is with the incest between them??? HELLO??? Lucas is your cousin....even though he is not blood related it's still creepy. The fast forward button on my remote winces everytime they all show up on the screen.

Back
Top Bottom