You watch General Hospital don't you?! Don't you?!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NO!!

They can't get rid of the actor who's playing Nicholas!! I love him!! Are they really bringing back Tyler Christopher?! I'm really bummed about this. I'm telling you this recasting business has got to stop.

Although I think I'm going to like the new Emily a lot better.

I like the new Emily way way better than the other one. Although I still can't figure out what the crap is going on with her.

:ohmy: Lucky over-hearing Nicolas yesterday!!!! there's gonna be truuuuuble!

Sonny pissed me off yesterday in his dismissive attitude towards Rick. I don't get it. A few weeks ago Rick was ready to say "Screw you Sonny." But then Sonny hired him on the spot. What for? So he can treat him like crap everytime he walks in the room???

And I love how Jason't p-house has miraculously turned into Martha Stewart's playhouse after Courtney's only been there ONE fricken day.

On a side note...I couldn't bear to hear that cheap fake crying track they had during Alexis and Cameron's scene with the baby yesterday! Get real.

I'm not critical at all of this show. Really....I'm not. :der:

:laugh: u2loopy!

Well........... Yeah... I agree with the Sonny Rick thing. I HATE Rick, but why *did* Sonny hire him if he still doesn't trust a word he says. :shrug: I don't understand who Rick is yet either? Why does he want Sonny ruined soooo bad?

I am loving the chemistry between Alexis and Cameron... but take the baby back already! :rant:

FYI- Courtney's choice of bookcase will interfere with Jason's pool game. :sexywink:

and YES! Nicholas got found out! I was starting to like Summer... then they made her bad... and now she's more pathetic than anything... so maybe Lucky will come in and save the day.

I still believe Emily has cancer and is taking expermimental drugs from Mexico. :der: Not sure if I like this new actress.

I think we can chalk Sonny's decision to hire Ric as part of his downward spiral. Thank god Jason has some smarts and didn't just go off and kill Jax. However I was surprised that he managed to make the connection with Edward.

If this story line with Alexis's baby is to go on like this for the next 6 months it's going to get really old, really fast.

I'd love to see Carly take down Faith but I don't think Faith's going anywhere seeing she has her picture in the opening credits.

ti-hua said:
I'd love to see Carly take down Faith but I don't think Faith's going anywhere seeing she has her picture in the opening credits.
Carly kicked ass yesterday! That was an awesome scene between her and Faith, but unfortunately yeah... it looks as if Faith will be around awhile. :slant:

Jason is going to come through as always... and show Sonny that Rick is the enemy.

I think they need to really focus on Sonny's metldown... perhaps committ him down the road too. :der: Could be interesting.

Yup...I think Sonny is definetly going a little looney-tunes.

I forgot about Jason't confontation with the old bag yesterday! That was great.

And I was like, "Sing it sista!!!" when Carly shoved that lethal umbrella into Faith's scrawny little neck.

Hey, did you see when Lucky pushed Nicolas and he fell over onto the bench???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was classic!!

Now, I have a few questions. I hope you can answer them for me.

-Does Lulu still exist?
-Who is taking care of her?
-Do Luke and Lucky remember that they have Lulu??
-Oh, and, uh...where does Luke live? -Does he sleep in the bar???
-Why couldn't Zander use the door yesterday when he stormed out of Emily's room???
-Does ANYONE remember who Dr. Tony Jones is???

Just a few soap observations. :sexywink:

Ok... haha! Let me try and answer these questions, however I probably won't be of any help:

-Does Lulu still exist? Yes
-Who is taking care of her? Laura's mom
-Do Luke and Lucky remember that they have Lulu?? Seems like they forgot about her months ago.
-Oh, and, uh...where does Luke live? -Does he sleep in the bar??? This I am not sure of. My guess would be the bar, or the house... with Laura's mom and above mentioned child.
-Why couldn't Zander use the door yesterday when he stormed out of Emily's room??? Because then the Q's would see him and see that he was in Emily's bedroom doing baaaad things, lol.
-Does ANYONE remember who Dr. Tony Jones is??? haha! Do we want to?

:wave:

Last edited:
:silent: Days is the WORST for that... :laugh: I mean... how long was Marlena possessed? It was over a year. :yes:

:wave: Welcome to the GH thread! Join us, it's such a GOOOOOD show. lol

As much as I love Rick, I'm anxiously counting the seconds until Jason figures this whole thing out and pummels the life out of him. And then Sonny can FINALLY grab a shave!!!

Nicolas will probably be diagnosed with, "Waking up and looking like a different actor" Syndrome.

And what trumped up charges did Baldwin come up with this time to arrest that smooooth operator Cameron???? (Did you ever notice Cameron's voice??? It's so smoooth. If I was one of his patients, I would fall into a nice pleasant peaceful sleep anytime we would attempt a session.)

Regarding dragging shit out for years, do I have to remind all of you how long Vicky Buchanan on OLTL has been living with that split-personality crap storyline??? They even went so far as to use it for the Alexis split storyline!!!
:der:

u2loopy said:
Nicolas will probably be diagnosed with, "Waking up and looking like a different actor" Syndrome.
Yes indeed he will. That was kind of a gross scene... the way he hit that cement thing and bounced off it. :uhoh:

Jason's gonna kick some ass and it better be soon... however, once Jason does discover Rick is the enemy... it may send Sonny over the deep end once and for good. :der: Remember Brenda wearing the wire? Hannah (the FBI agent) in Sonny's bed? Now Rick the killer lawyer? I don't think Sonny can take much more.

I love Cameron.......... his voice is indeed smoooooth. I think Znader will save the day and Alexis won't get caught with Christina. But who knows. :shrug:

The show is getting goooood.

So I think Luke has an apartment above the club. At least he used to.

I have question. Do you remember that 'Fan Wednesday' that happened a few weeks ago? The one where Sonny was shot and ended up at the gates of heaven with Luke? Does he remember any of that? Nothing that he went through was ever brought up again.

Just wondering.

:confused: I never really understood that episode... I mean... everything came out in that episode... so my guess is, none of it actually happend. :shrug:

Angel said:
:silent: Days is the WORST for that... :laugh: I mean... how long was Marlena possessed? It was over a year. :yes:

:wave: Welcome to the GH thread! Join us, it's such a GOOOOOD show. lol
Tell me about it, Angel :rolleyes:
Have you heard the latest? Marlena has given birth to alien twins. :coocoo: :barf:
I'm more than happy to be in this thread!! :hug: :hyper: :cute:

mmmBono said:

I'm more than happy to be in this thread!! :hug: :hyper: :cute:

:up: :up: Awesome!!!

So do you watch GH too??? If you want to catch up with what's going on, I guess you could read the whole thread and it'll give you some warped version of what's happening on the show.

So, yesterday's episode. I have to be honest...I'm so sick of Grizzly Adams (aka Sonny) and his melancholy!!! What the hell is he shooting off his gun for? Into the ceiling???? Makes no sense to me.

I'm surprised that Nicholas covered for Lucky. I thought for sure it was going to end up Luke taking the rap for Lucky just like he's always done.

Alexis and Cameron are cutting it sooo close with this baby thing. They should've know to just cut their losses yesterday instead of deciding to keep Christina, "...oh...just one more night with her, please."

I would NEVER want to live in PC with that police force and D.A. They were like, "Let's get the kidnapper, let's get the kidnapper....wait, Sonny is shooting a gun off by himself in a warehouse???? Screw the kidnapper, Sonny's beard is more important than that baby!!!!"

hey ti-hua thanks for the re-cap. I feel petty being annoyed that the Pres interrupted a Friday episode. Petty indeed.....but I HATE when that happens. :madspit:

Well, what a shock about Cameron. How could a father let his son all along think that he killed his own brother?!?!?! Parents just suck sometimes.

The re-cap says that Sonny (who finally got rid of the grass on his face) collapsed in Jason's arms...but I caught the very last few seconds of the show and it shows him being all freaky in the Pent-house and collapsing in CARLY'S arms while begging her, "Help me, help me please." It was pretty moving, I have to say. Tears welled up in just those 2 seconds that I caught. (And I'm not being my usual sarcastic self when I say that.)

I would love for Jax to team up with Jason and Sonny to bring down Faith. I think that would be completely ironic and awesome!!! One can dream right? And I know everyone hates Rick but...I don't know...I like him. I wish they would figure out a way to keep him on after this storyline ends. I'm not saying I know for sure he's leaving, but I'm assuming that since he's the "enemy" right now, once this storyline is kaput, then he is kaput. But he will still be a very cute kaput in my eyes. :wink:

Ok people...I'm sorry, I had to resurrect this thread. Holy crap has it been awesome lately!!!

Today's eppie: Courtney punching Faith, Carly kneeing Rick in the you know whats, all this violence!!! I loved it!

I'm so glad that Sonny didn't believe Ricks story. I thought for sure we would find out what the deal is with this jerk but noooooo, GH has to drag it out for another 3 months. :madspit:

Anywho...everything is happily ever after now with Alexis and the baby, blah blah blah.

New Nicolas (or should I say the "old" Nicolas) will be back tomorrow. Definetly looking forward to that.

Why isin't Luke in jail yet for Arson. He burns everything down!! Remind me never to piss him off and leave a matchbook round him!

That's all babbling for now. Loving the show the past couple of days.

P.S. Finally, Coleman makes an appearance. You may have not noticed him missing, but I definetly did. I guess they gave him a couple of days off so that he can grow his new snazzy goattee. I don't care what anyone says, I think he has potential to be a part of the storylines on this show and he has great chemisty with Skye (who should start seeking therapy from Cameron for the way she's being treated by everyone).

Ok, now I promise I'll shoosh. I had a lot to say cuz it hasn't been this good in a long time. :up:

I had found out she was coming back a while ago but I forgot about it until I saw the pre-view yesterday for today's episode.

I'm looking forward to that too! I always loved Tracy Quartermaine!

Back
Top Bottom